The Hatching Egg Thing...

Raiju

Wow im involved in other of those mistery things, la "bola da véz" is the Hatching Egg thing, which i think its wulf who spreaded

So, what do you think is gonna come out of your egg punk?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

This "old" (people still play it :eek:) site where you have a pet, train it, make it stronger, etc...
It's quite sad really that you don't know what the eggs are...

Benx_X

This "old" (people still play it :eek:) site where you have a pet, train it, make it stronger, etc...
It's quite sad really that you don't know what the eggs are...
[/b]
neopets is baby-ish
anyway i dont get this topic either?

Fladian

[/b]
Yes, I erm... uhh... yeah... um... I'm... yeah... uh... yeah *no further comment*

I noticed the eggs only recently, I'm not sure when you guys started using it, so... have fun with them though, it's a surprise I usually like as well :p

MeTaL GuArD

It started when Werewulf put the egg in her signature. Then i added one to mine too. :p And im not quite sure what will come out of my egg, hope that it wont be a gremlin.

Raiju

its secret punks...

i hope the thing that will came from my egg have something to do with storms or magnetism, or else...

james1654

Neoptes sucks. So does anyone who plays it . . .

Anyway, maybe u should put a link on the egg in ur signiture on march 1st so people can see what is inside it.

edit: oh cool, i see how it workes! they change the pic at their site, then every pic that is linked to the pic on that site changes! clever eh? Ive joined the craze, too. Try to all get diferent eggs, for funness.

And also, only get 1 egg each, to make it fun. Then at end of month I will make a topic to vote for whos egg is best and the wonner wins a special "well done" from me as a prize! WHOA, the prize has got to be worth it!

Benx_X

Neoptes sucks. So does anyone who plays it . . .

Anyway, maybe u should put a link on the egg in ur signiture on march 1st so people can see what is inside it.

edit: oh cool, i see how it workes! they change the pic at their site, then every pic that is linked to the pic on that site changes! clever eh? Ive joined the craze, too. Try to all get diferent eggs, for funness.

And also, only get 1 egg each, to make it fun. Then at end of month I will make a topic to vote for whos egg is best and the wonner wins a special "well done" from me as a prize! WHOA, the prize has got to be worth it!
[/b]

i dont like neo-pets either but dont just say something sucks, give a reason why and how it sucks or your just as bad as a little child

well whats so good about an egg thing any way?

Werbung: