The Hatching Egg Thing...

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

My guesses come out of my imagination Flad. :p And Gremlin came cause i was influenced by a film that was played in the TV in poland. Cant traslate the name enough but it has to do with Gremlins.(those which multiply in water)

lord_carbo

Neopets has one of the worst economies in any MMO game, that's why it sucks. Well, that's why it sucks to me. I personally like a few of their games including Hannah and the Pirate Caves :)

Erm, anyway I've seen these eggs at a lot of places o_0 I wonder WTF it is all about. Looks like a Pokèmon egg rofl.

I wouldn't be suprised if the eggs hatched into some "naughty" images so everyone who has one gets banned from their forums, oh god that would be THE best e-prank EVER.

Undead_Lives

I wouldn't be suprised if the eggs hatched into some "naughty" images so everyone who has one gets banned from their forums, oh god that would be THE best e-prank EVER.[/b]
If you could do that, you would be the greatest prankster ever...the comp prankster :D
And yes, Neopets' economy is grossly imbalanced. You win a lottery, you become rich. But you get addicted to the lottery........

Werbung:

lord_carbo

If you could do that, you would be the greatest prankster ever...the comp prankster :D
And yes, Neopets' economy is grossly imbalanced. You win a lottery, you become rich. But you get addicted to the lottery........
[/b]

It's not that. It's that the economy is based off buying and reselling, and because this is a browser based game, doing that is DEFINATELY not good. Actually, buying and reselling is never really a good thing in most game economies including RPG's.

The best MMO economy ever, and by FAR, is for Puzzle Pirates.