The Melee Minute w/ Solderius and more.

Soldarius

I have an idea for a short segment. Just finished it. It's more of a pilot episode or a W.I.P. or it's a steppin stone. It's called 'The Melee Minute.'

Also here's the actual O'Solderius, Where Art Thou? video. It has been edited to the way I like it. be advised the lyrics are EXPLICIT.

Werbung:

Soldarius

Beverly hill cops theme nice!
I like the idea, im horrible at melee.

Had to do it. Should have got the Peter Griffin version lol.

Maybe my tips and advice may help with that. I'll try to get more in depth. Base some episodes on strafing, dodging, jumping, and so forth. Facing shifters, spammers, etc.

Mostly what I want the Melee Minute to consist of atm is Player Statistics, Great Melee players (matches/opinions/stats/interviews), tips/advice from me or the other pros, melee damage (from attacking the torso, legs, and arms). I may end up voicing it myself. Top Rankings in melee. Eventually, I'll make something called "The Melee Corner." Still working on a title. Which will be from 5 - 10 minutes long.

If and only if I have the free time. I will be trying to host a melee tournament next month. 1v1. There will be only one winner. The winner will get 25k nx. 2nd place and 3rd place will walk away with nothing. I know that seems harsh but that's how I do things. They will have the honor of being 2nd and 3rd and knowing they fought hard. lol

I'll be making a poster for the event. It will be posted on all or all the CA forums that I can find. Sadly, I'd like to join in but I can't win the prize lol. It would just be sport for me. I'd like to face all the competition just because I know there are a lot of great melee talent out there. The matches will be recorded and posted.
Still trying to figure out the kills and what not. Rules and regulations and so forth.

Jordan B

I should probably get to work on my melee skills then.

25 k NX would be nice right now. :)

I feel pretty confident that I could win that, although I have played a few melee players better than me. You Sold, I played once, and Flamed used to beat me quite a bit. A few other M9 spammers that got better kdr's than me in OMA's because they held their mouse down.

Soldarius

I should probably get to work on my melee skills then.

25 k NX would be nice right now. :)

I feel pretty confident that I could win that, although I have played a few melee players better than me. You Sold, I played once, and Flamed used to beat me quite a bit. A few other M9 spammers that got better kdr's than me in OMA's because they held their mouse down.

Well, I'm not working til Oct 1, been off for the month of September.That's why I said next month.

That's one thing I'm going to hate about this tournament, all the attack spammers. Most knifers who spam that have good kdrs, are people who only kill well when it's a group of people around.

When it comes to 1v1, they don't stand a chance because they rely on so many people to be around them to get all their kills. Another thing that's going to kill it, is shifters. Way too many people abuse the glitch and that's all they rely on to kill people. I don't mind it because I know the timing to kill those types of people.

People try to say M9 is for spamming or is made to spam.. I beg to differ. I care more about accuracy and timing. I don't wanna be the guy with 10% or less acc on each weapon. The only weapon I have under 20% accuracy is the M9.

On another note, a weapon isn't noob. A player is. It's not the weapons fault that you're dying. It's the person behind that weapon. Either they be pro or noob.

If I feel like a person is hacking during the matches, they will be disqualified. I rarely say anyone hacks, even if they do.

Jordan B

Absolutely.

I can't stand people in OMA, and you can tell that they're just holding their mouse down.

When it comes to me vs them , 1 on 1, I'm gonna come out on top.

So will you actually participate in the Tourney ?

and I take it my Legendary Ninjato is allowed? :p

Soldarius

Absolutely.

I can't stand people in OMA, and you can tell that they're just holding their mouse down.

When it comes to me vs them , 1 on 1, I'm gonna come out on top.

So will you actually participate in the Tourney ?

and I take it my Legendary Ninjato is allowed? :p

Any melee weapon is allowed. I'm not restricting anyone to a certain weapon. Use what you are good with.

Considering I can't win the prize, what's the point? lol. The only thing I'll be doing is recording the matches.

But like I said, this is only going to happen if I get the free time to host the matches next month. If I can, matches will be held at certain times and probably twice a week. I'm going to have to get the names of those participating. There isn't going to be qualifying match, because I don't want the clutter and that would take entirely too long.

We'll see what happens. I'm still working out the kinks.

Soldarius

MeleeTourny.png

How's this for a poster?

Jordan B

Hehe, I actually beat you and won in one of those Melee only OMA's yesterday :p

In your defense, that was the only full game you did with the Bowie Knife xD

I hate your sickle -.-

Werbung:

Master_7

sweet vid... subscribed... I think I could count the amount of knife kills i have on one hand.... lol... your the guy that always sneaks up on me and stabs me in the back... lol