The official "I just bought Super Mario Galaxy" thread.

Werbung:

GoldenAssassin

Not hard at all. At the strip mall near my apartment complex, there is a Wal-Mart, GameStop, and Best Buy. All three stores had the game stocked. Wal-Mart had at least 50 copies, not including what was sitting in the back in storage.

The game is pretty compelling so far. I only got the first star. I have to go to class in fifteen minutes, but then I'll be playing it all day.

I'll post a full review later. But things that stand out are..

Replayability...seems a bit poor so far. Imagine the Paper Mario series. Not a great replay value.

Graphics - Awesome...easily complete with the 360 and PS3.

Storyline - Meh..the same thing we've seen for twenty years. Mario has to save the princess, so he goes around collecting stars and exploring new worlds. The story is a bit goofy in my opinion

Overall, a worthy successor to Super Mario 64. Hell, all of his jumps are straight from SM64 anyway.

Phillysoul11

GoldenAssassin said:
Not hard at all. At the strip mall near my apartment complex, there is a Wal-Mart, GameStop, and Best Buy. All three stores had the game stocked. Wal-Mart had at least 50 copies, not including what was sitting in the back in storage.

The game is pretty compelling so far. I only got the first star. I have to go to class in fifteen minutes, but then I'll be playing it all day.

I'll post a full review later. But things that stand out are..

Replayability...seems a bit poor so far. Imagine the Paper Mario series. Not a great replay value.

Graphics - Awesome...easily complete with the 360 and PS3.

Storyline - Meh..the same thing we've seen for twenty years. Mario has to save the princess, so he goes around collecting stars and exploring new worlds. The story is a bit goofy in my opinion

Overall, a worthy successor to Super Mario 64. Hell, all of his jumps are straight from SM64 anyway.

thats what im looking for...a supermario 64 feel with a better controller anf better graphics...sweet

thexcheat

I JUST GOT MARIO GALAXY!!!!!! it's sooooooo cool. and the only reason im typing this is cuz my bro is playing.
if you have a chance to get this game, GET THIS GAME! it is the best game ever!

cloudzero45

MAR1O said:
I JUST GOT MARIO GALAXY!!!!!! it's sooooooo cool. and the only reason im typing this is cuz my bro is playing.
if you have a chance to get this game, GET THIS GAME! it is the best game ever!

i would but i have no more money

Werbung:

Sousanator

I've had it for a while. The first time I played it, I didn't like it much, even though I'm a Super Mario 64 fan. But as I kept playing it I'm starting to like it more, but I think this will be another one of those short Mario games.