The official "I just bought Super Mario Galaxy" thread.

Werbung:

cloudzero45

yes... i just got it and i played through the learning curve... but i don't think im gonna play it much after i get mass effect for the 360.... but at least i got it

Danny

I got it back in December as a preorder and got it on the 19th of November.. Great Game But it's short if someone rushes not saying anynames >.> Lu1g1 >.>

cloudzero45

Danny said:
I got it back in December as a preorder and got it on the 19th of November.. Great Game But it's short if someone rushes not saying anynames >.> Lu1g1 >.>

im taking my time with this game...even though i would love to get those cubby little stars... i'll hold for a while

Jesusdragon737

YoungRick said:
I got it today with my mom... but i can't play it until X-mas...that sux

Man, I know exactly how you feel. I'm pretty sure I'm getting it for my birthday, but that's on Dec. 1st, so I have to wait, too. :(

Phillysoul11

Danny said:

im not rushing....i still have loads to play on this game...wont completely beat it for awile......like forever

cloudzero45

lu1g1 said:
Danny said:

im not rushing....i still have loads to play on this game...wont completely beat it for awile......like forever

too bad...looks likes you wont be getting all those chubby stars any time soon

Theherolink_1

I got the game!

Is cool but is true that is short if someone rushes......>.>

I still need 59 stars more.....>.> does someone here knows where all the green stars are:confused1:

jaloru

Theherolink_1 said:
I got the game!

Is cool but is true that is short if someone rushes......>.>

I still need 59 stars more.....>.> does someone here knows where all the green stars are:confused1:

Same here:cursing: I only have 1

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I just got it for my birthday with my Wii! I'm so happy! It's a great game! But it's kinda easy, and I don't want to rush through it, but I already have like 18 stars and I've only played like 3.5 hours....