The Start of the Warcraft III Section

Werbung:

Escurial

This remembers me of nox.
The hacking fraction of nox was in constant war with itself. Everybody hated everybody and the best hackers weir the lamest ones. (i was one of them) I usualy won hack battles over the game because i had the most friends. Some people where so caught up in the whole hate scene that they forgot to be friendly to there friends i guess... anyway it was a great time. seeing every single server having the name "BronzMan Sucks Balls!!" is a sight ill never forget.
The most fun part was when we found out how to join games that banned/kicked you or had a player limit.
Since we already knew how to be unbannable and unkickable (which could be countered again) and how to manipulate the server (couldnt be countered).
Its also fun to talk with someone els his playername :p Yelling he's gay or something.
Yea those where the times.

Give a man a hack and he'll have fun. give him winhack a packethacker and a couple homemade trainers and he'll have even more fun!!

Sadly nox didnt have the sharing of knowlegde like warcraft has. so at some point nobody became a hacker/modder anymore. everything was secret and the things that people told eachother where outdated.
If we hadnt done that then we would have been able to make mods within the first year. :no:

Hate is fun but i slows the progress of your life.

Fladian

I always thought that people would tend to get bored quickly when hacking a game. It is fun for a little while, but not for long. Regardless, I'm not the type to hack... not that I am able to, but that's a different subject.

Hate is fun but it slows the progress of your life.
[/b]
You're very right in that. It leaves me in deep thought yet again.

Escurial

I always thought that people would tend to get bored quickly when hacking a game. It is fun for a little while, but not for long. Regardless, I'm not the type to hack... not that I am able to, but that's a different subject.[/b]
Thus the reason we started fighting with eachother. I was one of the first to team up with someone. Maybe you know him. his name was nexor. he also jumped over from nox to warcraft3.

You're very right in that. It leaves me in deep thought yet again.
[/b]

Thinking also slows down the progress of you life if you do it to much. :yay:

Fladian

Thus the reason we started fighting with eachother. I was one of the first to team up with someone. Maybe you know him. his name was nexor. he also jumped over from nox to warcraft3.[/b]
'Nexor' is a common name that is being used. Despite knowing a few 'Nexor's', I doubt I know the one you meant.

Thinking also slows down the progress of you life if you do it to much. :yay:
[/b]
True enough, it nearly killed me before.

Escurial

To bad. he was also very skilled with triggers and jass. i still hanvt reached his quality now. and ive been practicing alot.

It nearly killed you? how so?

Fladian

To bad. he was also very skilled with triggers and jass. i still hanvt reached his quality now. and ive been practicing alot.[/b]
Well, you don't have to be very good with triggers to be able to do certain things. I never learned more than the basics, yet I can create anything I want... except game caches.

It nearly killed you? how so?
[/b]
Several reasons. Perhaps I'll write about it sometime.

DemonicNinja

Hmm,first exp.I played wc in a friend's house like u fladian and i saw the evil undead.A person like me,who allways is in the side of the dark and the killing(but only in games)and seeing mass corpses on the terrain,ohh how could i dont like this game.And from 2 years ago to now i dont stopped playing this game!WC3 TFT ruleZZZ!!!

Fladian

I prefer 'Good' and all those stuff more than the 'evil darkness' part in general, though I guess something of Warcraft attracted my attention.

My first experiance was weird. I mean, experience.
I first was playing single player, the computers seemed to cheat too much, so I quit that.
I then went to battle.net and thought that there were only ladder type game, so I played that. Then one day I saw the shiny button "Custom Games" I'm like "..wtf?" I click that and I see all these different maps. I then say to some guy "How do people make these maps?" the guy responds "WE noob" then I say "What's WE?" and he say "World editor" and I say "What's that?" and he says "WE" and I say "What's WE?" and he says - Ok foreget it. I found out it wa shte program, I found it and started making crappy maps. The End.

Benx_X

i kinda had a bad one cause i saw so much dotas being hosted i thought it was awsome but i joined one and all these F@G$ were calling each other noobs then i got kicked cause of back then i had 56k o_O

Werbung: