'The Untitled Solderius Montage' Trailer

Soldarius

Yet again with a new video, except this is a trailer for it. I looped the song so rant on about it. Horrible, yes I know. The video wont be. This is just a sample of what will be in the next one.

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eouDsi3RWGU[/TTYOUTUBE]

Werbung:

Soldarius

wow that was an awesome video
can't wait for you to make more
You have a knack for videos Solderius . good job.

Thanks guys.

I'll have it up sometime soon. I'm thinking about trying something new after this but it will take some time to work out the kinks.

A little too short. You should just make a big compilation of all your best kills lol

It's only a trailer for what's to come in my next video. There are more kills than that. I'll make one of those when I get some great footage.

Soldarius

Dear Viewers,
This Video is not coming. Had to wipe my computer, so I lost all the footage.. Sorry for the inconvenience. More will be in the making.

From the Office of DC/KM Productions.

Soldarius

I hate it too, but I'll eventually get more footage to do the similar video. Except when I was taking on those three guys with the kukri.

Killed all 3 of them. That'll be hard to re-enact.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Do you only do melee battles or did you only put melee in the trailer? Like that was amazing and completely skilled there no doubt, but I really like to see some almost hacker like shots, Like for example a guy went to suiced out of the tower at two towers, so I shot and killed him before he hit the ground with an m24 or l9 I dont rember which gun exactly. But I cant wait for you to come out with a new video.