The voices told me too say hello to you :)

Tears

The voices told me: "Hello Tears,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before!
Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in
our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of
warcraft III Anvil now!"

So here i am :wink: . My first post. Im a warcrafter, forumer, writer, bad
singer, wanker, great kisser, partialy braindead, dislectic, noxer,
sarcast, chained sex slave, preacher for life, parasite, smart, capable!

Im a big fan of the simpsons. Ive seen all their episodes! and sometimes
try to write my own episodes. Furthermore i also love futurama,
southpark, american dad and family guy.

Im very into music, i listen to almost everything sept black people
music, and to that exception their is also a exception, i do listen to
outcast :p those guys are great. Bands i like are, scissor sisters, ash,
the delays, franz ferdinand, flogging molly, metallica, abba, fratellis, the
infadels, arctic monkeys, pennywise, infected mushroom, man with no
name, switch, rancid, the monkees, keane and the misfits.

Furthermore i like risk games on warcraft. For those here that dont
know what risk in warcraft is like "shame on you".

That was that, goodday alls, and cya cya.

Werbung:

Fladian

Welcome to the forum, Tears, it is always nice to see another member who speaks the same language as I do.

Im a warcrafter, forumer, writer, bad
singer, wanker, great kisser, partialy braindead, dislectic, noxer,
sarcast, chained sex slave, preacher for life, parasite, smart, capable!
Are you describing yourself or me in a twisted way? =P (because if it was me, you aren't too far off)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Squishy-1

lol punk rock all day though i must disagree with you on some parts, i dont think its possible to like both family guy and american dad unless you are just a fanboy, and tupac was the fantastic taco...
i would have said something else there but i feel this site is going out of hand on the cussing isnt that against board policy or something?

damn i just noticed i didnt write which post was my 666th post!!!

Mavus

lol punk rock all day though i must disagree with you on some parts, i dont think its possible to like both family guy and american dad unless you are just a fanboy, and tupac was the fantastic taco...
i would have said something else there but i feel this site is going out of hand on the cussing isnt that against board policy or something?

You just cursed him for his whole foruming days, :wink: (at another forum I visit a friend made his 666th post in a guys introduction and he's had a terrible time there I bet :rolleyes: ...)

Tears

Welcome to the forum, Tears, it is always nice to see another member who speaks the same language as I do.

Are you describing yourself or me in a twisted way? =P (because if it was me, you aren't too far off)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Jup dutch is the best language in the world. I was trying to go for a good mix of beeing a mixed person... capable of good, but usually end up doin nuttin...

Uhh welcome, and... have fun.
Pink is SO much cooler!

American Dad sucked >.>

Welcome to Anvil.
To quote American Dads, Stan: "Guns dont kill people, people kill people" And i sure am feeling like beeing one of those people right now. :scream:

To once again quote Stan, "Guns dont kill people, guns heal people"
Tell me where you live, i want to heal you!!!

But sure you can be fan of AD and FG, its the same creator, so some
lineares can be drawn. Its harder to be both fan of FG and the
Simpsons. Simpsons are more brilliant in their ways, FG is blunt, racist,
assholest (is that a word) and mainly centers around bitching people
off, specially fat people, which is brilliant in some ways too.
like the "fatguy strangler" episode, i just loved that one.
Fatguy: "You gonna eat that dead fatguy?"

Voices tell me to acknowledge you for your 666th submission to the unholy cause!!
They also order you to annul your account on the 776th submission! muahahahah

Thanks pirho. I feel welcome :).

You just cursed him for his whole foruming days, :wink: (at another forum I visit a friend made his 666th post in a guys introduction and he's had a terrible time there I bet :rolleyes: ...)

Repent!... or something like that. I sure do hope such a thing would not happen :p you guys amuse me.

Mavus

Well if I must

PINK FOR THE WORLD!

:) Anyway I hope we keep you entertained, *static* We'll be right back, AFTER THE COMMERCIAL! *static* "Dodododo! You want chocolate chip cookies, you know you want them... They're but a 5 minute walk away. So get up and walk to me... to me. *static* Have fun at the forums, plus to avoid a 5 minute walk here have a cookie *hands "Tears" a cookie*.

Mavus

I don't agree, but Mavus will probably like that.

Sorry for double post, but you wouldn'tve read the edit if I did :p . Anyway, I don't agree aswell. I just like Dutch music, I'd like to learn it but I'll stick with English talk and Dutch music, :wink: Plus I would also like to learn Norwegian
:eek:k: .

Werbung:

Squishy-1

i love japanese music and i love japanese games so i am most likely to learn japanese, but i will probably also take spanish and german because they are good languages to know