This game is pretty tough.

The Master

I aced the training sessons, but I sucked at the main game, anyone else found this game a real pain in the ass when it came to difiiculty?

Werbung:

Sharwyn

Nop not me this game is peace of cake for me mgs was a first game i ever playd on ps1 so lets say it becomes easyer whit few years of playing so you will get use to it you will see. For this game you need to have time and nervs cose everything wont be as you wish so save your nervs you will need them!! =)

najirra

I played through that game so many times I know it inside out. I know every hiding spot and enemy patrol routes and how to bypass them. All bosses are a piece of cake for me. It was my first and only game when I bought my PS1 so I could only play MGS, wich I did passionately. I never got tired of it at all.

Judge

well if you have any trouble tjust speak up. you can be the first person to ask for help.:) it will be the most meaningful post yet on here.:)

Earnest

A lot of people say this game is hard, but it isn't.

Apart from a pretty dodgy First Person view, which makes you feel a little vulnerable, it's you're basic game.

Judge

I remember back when I was new to MGS. Me and friend tried MGS2 on European Extreme. Sneaking around and stuff was as easy as it was in easy mode. But we couldn't get past Olga. I hope in MGS4 european extreme is set-up so that its more then just the bosses that get extreme.

Earnest

In extreme I got up to the Sector D Sediment Pool. I COULD NOT GET THROUGH THERE! If you remember it, it is extremely hard to get past without being seen. I literally just stopped playing it.

However I'm proud to admitt I won Snake Eater on European Extreme. Vulgin was no push over...

Back when I first played metal gear solid I loved it I played the demo that came with the original playstation console then I decided to buy the full game and thought the traning was easy and i thought the game was kinda hard it just took me a few times to figure out each level i had to do a little thinking beacuse the guards would always sneak up on me when i least expected it i say its moderately hard in my opinion.

Judge

Earnest said:
In extreme I got up to the Sector D Sediment Pool. I COULD NOT GET THROUGH THERE! If you remember it, it is extremely hard to get past without being seen. I literally just stopped playing it.

However I'm proud to admitt I won Snake Eater on European Extreme. Vulgin was no push over...

You beat me i haven't gotten that far in extreme. I didn't know there3 was a version of MGS3 that had eurpean extreme mine only goes up tp extreme.

Werbung:

Earnest

Judge said:
Earnest said:

You beat me i haven't gotten that far in extreme. I didn't know there3 was a version of MGS3 that had eurpean extreme mine only goes up tp extreme.

You have to beat Extreme to get European Extreme. I'm pretty sure that's how I went about it. The only difference between Extreme and European is that you cna't be scene at all in European or you die.

Why do they call it "European Extreme"? Are Europeans extra good players or something?