This game is pretty tough.

Werbung:

Judge

Earnest said:
Judge said:
Earnest said:
In extreme I got up to the Sector D Sediment Pool. I COULD NOT GET THROUGH THERE! If you remember it, it is extremely hard to get past without being seen. I literally just stopped playing it.

However I'm proud to admitt I won Snake Eater on European Extreme. Vulgin was no push over...

You beat me i haven't gotten that far in extreme. I didn't know there3 was a version of MGS3 that had eurpean extreme mine only goes up tp extreme.

You have to beat Extreme to get European Extreme. I'm pretty sure that's how I went about it. The only difference between Extreme and European is that you cna't be scene at all in European or you die.

Why do they call it "European Extreme"? Are Europeans extra good players or something?

Europeans tend to like more difficult games then anyone else.

Actually come to think of it it seems like Korea would like the hardest games. so Korean Extreme would make more sense.

Also you don't need to beat extreme to get euro extreme. In MGS2 you could just beat it normal or hard and both would appear. And I know that with MGS2 there were also versions that did not have euro extreme.

Dead Zepplin

Judge said:
Actually come to think of it it seems like Korea would like the hardest games. so Korean Extreme would make more sense.

QFT. The Elite Korean Gamers are as famous as rockstars over there. Hell, people over there have died after playing Starcraft for a ridiculous amount of hours.

Werbung:

Judge

Ya death by starcraft and counterstrike are really big problems over there. Imagine having Death by Starcraft on your death certificate. Maybe Metal Gear Solid just isn't that popular in Korea for some reason. But that would be quite the shock if it were true.