This has to be a joke.. from a black hisec case?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol, the worst thing that could happen is that the black hisec case pops you up a message saying: " YOU FAIL, KEEP TRYING...TY"...O____o

SpIkE_JoNzE

Combat Arms is still the best FPS out there at the moment. Admit it.

i admit it lol... but my luck came a bit late, i have discarded lots of cool guns:

aK-103 / 90 DAY
M590CQB / 30 DAY
MP5 RAS / 30 DAY
M16A3 / 90 DAY <------------------------Seriously WTF!?!?1'1?!?!?!
Dragunov SVDS / 90 DAY

ya see how luck I is?

spuznick242

Combat Arms is still the best FPS out there at the moment. Admit it.

I like it, but its getting old, very old. Honestly there is alot of problems, and for the game being over a year old, there should be only half of the problems there are. I'm slowly disliking combat arms more and more only becuase of all the things their doing now. Its like the game is going too main stream and their not thinking about making a good game anymore, its about making money, which having them make money is important, but having a good game to make money off of is a better business plan.

BossMaroni

I like it, but its getting old, very old. Honestly there is alot of problems, and for the game being over a year old, there should be only half of the problems there are. I'm slowly disliking combat arms more and more only becuase of all the things their doing now. Its like the game is going too main stream and their not thinking about making a good game anymore, its about making money, which having them make money is important, but having a good game to make money off of is a better business plan.

For me, it's not even an OPTION to get NX until they do something to deal with glitching, hacking and bunny hopping. So, they're not making any money from me.

For me, it's not even an OPTION to get NX until they do something to deal with glitching, hacking and bunny hopping. So, they're not making any money from me.

I doubt they could do much about bunny hopping, its pretty much just a tactic like camping.

Ill still play CA but not as much when AVA opens up. Nexon has gone back on not buying advantages, I just made CSM and found out the Itech is now not as good as the BM Itech which really ****ed me off (i know that's old news).

Ijji (the AVA dev) says it will only be "cosmetic" but will see, i doubt it. But hey its a free game, and i had alot of fun with CA .

spuznick242

Well I lay down NX users all day, but most people go to it becuase they are not a high enough rank to use it. Everything they have came out with for GP has been at least CSM to LT. They need to come out with some new low ranked guns becuase lets face the facts, thats where most of players are.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Well I lay down NX users all day, but most people go to it becuase they are not a high enough rank to use it. Everything they have came out with for GP has been at least CSM to LT. They need to come out with some new low ranked guns becuase lets face the facts, thats where most of players are.

well, yeah, that's an important point, also, NEXON should make NX items affordable for high ranked users....

spuznick242

well, yeah, that's an important point, also, NEXON should make NX items affordable for high ranked users....

Agreed. Almost 30000gp for 24hrs with a gun is outragous. I dont see why anyone would every bother buying one of them. Its just that Nexon is trying to make more money, when I think they should be trying to make more money off of a better game, which isnt getting any better.

Werbung: