This has to be a joke.. from a black hisec case?

Werbung:

spuznick242

Well I completely stoped reporting in game. I'm now taking screen shots of the hackers, then upload them to CBL, then report to nexon. When you report in game I dont think they take it too seriously and there isnt too much they can look into with only a hand full of words trying to report what happened. I also think that if a team refuses to kick an absolute known hacker like an OPKer, they should have their account suspened for 24 hrs. Because people dont want to kick a hacker on their team, becuase its almost a absolute win, so they dont have to do much. People need to grow up and start kicking hackers from every game and every team, no matter what, and the hackers themselves need to grow up because its a free game that isnt dificult no matter how you look at it.

When you report in game I dont think they take it too seriously and there isnt too much they can look into with only a hand full of words trying to report what happened.

I had good results with the in-game report systems, im 2-2, granted it could just be a coincidence, i think it also has to do with the number of reports that are send for one person.

Werbung: