This Is Bull, what can i do?

ragnarok04

:confused: this is my story

ever since the latest patch, ive been playing around just like i used to, then i bought an ak-47 with the mod scopes, i tried to zoom in and it didnt work, even with a sniper that someone dropped, i thought, eh did they take out zoom for some weapons? then i checked my options and the controls, but the zoom was unassigned.

so like any other genius i changed it too right click, hit ok, cause there was no apply like it it said on other forums, just cancle or ok.

after ok, i tried scoping again, only to figure out right click doesnt work, and every single button on the keyboard or mouse doesnt have zoom function,

i check AGAIN the options and its unassigned? i cant seem to change it no matter how many times i assign it to right click and click ok, if i go back it just changes back to unassigned.

and this happened after the new patch
:( i need help please, i read 1 other post about the same problem but some people posted comments saying they thought this was a joke and they didnt seem to care, but this is serious,

what i noticed is that, right clcik button gets defaulted to interact function,

so instead of zoom, it would be beside "E" where the interact button would be,

PLEASE HELP, THANKS IN ADVANCE

Werbung:

rocktrns

Wow try reinstalling the patch over again,and If that fails to work type out a I support ticket,just copy and paste this.

Werbung: