update

RaNcid

haha it's snowing here in the desert!!! I didn't even see any snow in NC and it's snowing in SoCal. This is fantastic! I'm going in for the interview monday with the railroad company. I just bought some uber neat clothes via internet. I'm going to buy a truck. Not a huge new truck just a small older one to get me by. I dont know why all of a sudden I want a truck. I don't feel any emotional attachment toward michelle. I dont even want to have sex. hmmm... that's it. I dont know why I'm posting in the forums like it's a livejournal but oh well. I'm going to go take some pictures before all the snow melts/stops.

Werbung:

EMA

aww tina...you got snow in SoCal and here in VA it's like 70.lol. SOrry bout the whole michelle thing =/...gl with the interview

blze

this should help:

shocker.jpg

RaNcid

lmao hahahaha w0rd. I'm going to attempt to have sex tonight. I can't believe I did this knowing how I feel/dont feel about her. And even if I dont feel anything I have to pretend too because I'm pretty much living off her until I get on my feet. gah, this is gay and something I dont normally engage in. I love SoCal but I feel allot more together/happy in NC. Even without having anything. I'm going to stick it out tho. Just because my relationship's going to shit doesn't mean my life has too.

Bunny

RaNcid said:
haha it's snowing here in the desert!!! I didn't even see any snow in NC and it's snowing in SoCal. This is fantastic! I'm going in for the interview monday with the railroad company. I just bought some uber neat clothes via internet. I'm going to buy a truck. Not a huge new truck just a small older one to get me by. I dont know why all of a sudden I want a truck. I don't feel any emotional attachment toward michelle. I dont even want to have sex. hmmm... that's it. I dont know why I'm posting in the forums like it's a livejournal but oh well. I'm going to go take some pictures before all the snow melts/stops.
lol dam ur lucky here at Quebec we r snowing every day and its VERY cold

btw gl for ur interview

DiLLa

Damn tina stick it out girl if worst comes to worst you can buy me a plane ticket and ill come down there and screw her and u can blame that on her and not have to worry about sexing her anymore! CAll me if you need something u sounding a lil worried and a lil friendly comfort can go a long way :)

Casualty

hmm tina gets snow in cali and us michiganders are breaking out the shorts...nice!!!

good luck with the railroad job, and yoru right it does sound gay ;)

RaNcid

soo... i was going to try to make amends tonight and do the damn thing right. that didn't happen. I decided to bring up a subject about our relationship.. the fact that I think she's smuthering(sp) me and its pushing me away. well, that's what it did tonight. It pushed me right to the couch. :[ it's cold on the couch. That shits gay. this is sooooo not going to work. I might be back in NC in like a week if this shit keeps up.

Werbung: