update

RaNcid

bleh to the peni I'm leaving tonight to go to Orange County and stay with a couple of Dykes there until tomorrow evening. Michelle's having some straigh girlfriends over here and are going to light a fire in the fire pit by the hot tub and bullshit in there (the hot tub not the fire pit). We talked alittle today. I ended up going to the bar. enough said. I feel like I shouldn't be sharing this on the forums.

Werbung:

Casualty

yea rancid i think all we can say is that you need to decide whats going on, most of us dont even realize what is really happening and its hard to give advice when we are so far removed from the situation.

its kinda rough she suggested like 3 things you can do to improve yoruself though(two of them drugs). seems a little to much toearly, but again i dont know the situation.

good luck with her and i hope everything goes for the better(with or without her)

have fun

then quit smoking, start on some welbutrin, eat and drink
water regularly, and exercise for 20 minutes once or twice a week. Then
start on some zanax

the smoking thing is good advice, the "llegal" limit for carbon monoxide is 50ppm your drag on the cig fills your lungs with 42,000 ppm. take a vitamin and excercise, yeah thats a no brainer. the welbutrin is an antidepresant marketed as zyban to help people quit smoking in adition to nicotine replacement (I quit cold turkey, but Im fucking nuts and I don't recomend it to anyone) tell her its xanax with an x and if she can't fucking spell it she probably has no idea that the withdrawl symptoms include sezures, tremmors, sweating, vomiting. more or less has any god damn clue as to why anyone should be taking it.

what a dumb cunt.

have fun in Cali, I lived in San Jose as a kid for a cou0ple years, and then went back to LA as a guest of the church of scientology for about 3 weeks back in '90. The place fucking sucks, well to wall people, the "normal" out there wouod but me ion a straight jacket, someone breaks into my car or apartment 2 times a year, the slums are $400,000 houses. 8^shit

Cali!

Rancid,

California is a beautiful place. I spent 1 1/2 years at Ft. Ord in Monterey. Outstanding. So much to do. How can you not think about sex there :) Take care.

TG

RaNcid

haha, TG.

I'm handling it. Things are going fine for me. Kinda shitty for her. But I decided to take the "screw her" route and be done with it. The relationship is now over for me and "in need of repair" to her. I give myself a headache thinking about this but it all pretty much came down to

1) I know I'm not going to be with her the rest of my life.
2) I don't like how she thinks/doesn't think about things.
3) I just don't like her, not even as a friend.

gg. game over. it's done. And I'm fine with that.

(yes, i'm still living with her and no, i'm not moving back)

Werbung: