usb+keyboard=how?how do i

Werbung:

Gdog

Um, you use a keyboard with a usb cable, and put it in the usb port in the back. Just wondering, how old are you?

Jesusdragon737

it's pretty straightforward. you take the cord from a usb keyboard (which most of them are lately), then you plug it into the usb port on the back of your wii. it should work fine.

megahunter

well duh i know how to plug it in but i dont know how to use on the console cause the update note said it should work in the menus and internet channel but it dont work with my keyboard

Gdog

megahunter said:
well duh i know how to plug it in but i dont know how to use on the console cause the update note said it should work in the menus and internet channel but it dont work with my keyboard

All you need to do is go to the internet channel, and use the keyboard to type in the address. If this doesn't work, then it might just be your keyboard.

kevmaster

Yeah, some keyboards dont work with the wii. unfortunately i cant use this feature because all of my keyboards are the old version

wiicrazedlink

kevmaster said:
Yeah, some keyboards dont work with the wii. unfortunately i cant use this feature because all of my keyboards are the old version

ummm i just wanna say that i ahve a old keyboard to all u gotta so is get this speacil plug u put them togater and then put the usb part in the wii. sorry i really dont know how to explain it well

Disturbed1

yes, what link is trying to say is that there is a converter for the old keyboards, you plug one side into the Wii and the other side is for the old keyboard.

gizmo2772

also works fine with cherry usb wireless keyboards :)
greetz
gizmo

link said:
kevmaster said:

ummm i just wanna say that i ahve a old keyboard to all u gotta so is get this speacil plug u put them togater and then put the usb part in the wii. sorry i really dont know how to explain it well

sharp141

gizmo2772 said:
also works fine with cherry usb wireless keyboards :)
greetz
gizmo

link said:
kevmaster said:

cool that is sweet!
can you use a wireless keyboard without the plugin?

Werbung: