Valentine

Fladian

According to my time, it's valentine today. Instead of forgetting about it, just like every other year, I remembered it this time. I guess I probably would've forgotten it this year as well, wouldn't I be constantly be reminded by the DJ's I listen to. This time I've even asked some friends what they thought of 'Valentine'. These were the Top 3 most common answers in my case, with the '1', being the most common and so on:

1. "So? It's not like anything special happens. It's just to let people spend money."
2. "Valentine? Isn't that in March" or "Valentine? When is it anyway?"
3. "Thanks for reminding me I'm single."
Note: Mind that they all answered with: "Oh yeah" before they started the sentence of what I just wrote.

Those were the most common answers I got, and I did ask quite a lot of people :p Strangely enough the number '2', was far more common than I thought :p
To be honest, I'm not really surprised that Valentine doesn't really live much here. Or at least, not around the people I hang out with, being in the same room together or anything else for that matter. Unfortunately (for me), I tend to hear a lot of stuff from other people as well when they are talking. I didn't hear a single word about valentine.

Wouldn't the girl I hang out with (usually), have a boyfriend, I guess I'd take her out today :D

*uhhum*
Any experiences you want to share with us? :p In the meantime, I'll be sending exactly three emails. If someone wants to know the reason, you could always ask :p

Werbung:

Werewulf

no, i have non...todays well wait...valentines day was...44mins ago for me..anyway..
yesterday was one of the worstest days in my life...hopefully i was dreaming..

Fladian

Sorry, I'm a bit late then. It's nearly 3 PM out here after all. It was quite hard to get this on time of other people as well, because I had to leave somewhat early today for school.

One of the worst days? How come?

Werewulf

um..reasons i which to not say...lets just say..i might be having people supervising me and...i they might be givin me medication..

Jacek

Whoa... we are having fun in school :) my class friend got "fake" card from other two :pP (I love you, I demand sex etc... XD)

Fladian

Besides that I declared my love to one of the members of this forum - not active - and I've sent two emails to two certain girls, I've done nothing out of the ordinary on this Valentine day. Next year, when I hear either Barry or Edwin say something about valentine, I won't hesitate to turn my radio off :p

Supervising you on this forum? Why would they do that? Though I did take a second look to what I posted at Wc3c because of people 'watching me', I never took it too serious. Unfortunately, to save me from being bombed with annoying calls, I also declared my hate for the French.

Raiju

Im feeling a little excluded by being the only latino (comrades?) in the Anvil

we dont have a Valentine day, tough we have a Girlfriend day (basically the same thing) in May

altough my opinions regarding love are pretty clear, i love the Girlfriend's day, its the BEST DAY IN THE YEAR to catch a "durable fool around" with a girl

Fladian

Valentine day, Girlfriend day, practically the same in that case. Though 'Valentine day' exists out here, no one I know really does anything with it. Though I must admit that I'm watching a TV program focused on 'valentine' at this very moment. ^^

But why feel "excluded"? No one is really doing anything in particular here either.

Jacek

You don't understand Werewulf :) two boys gave fake card to other guy as "from girl" you know pink card etc. xD and we were making fun of him. ^^

Daelin

Blah, crappy american stuff. I hate this stupid... umm... day. And I hate the fact that it jumped into our country like a flood! Everyone pretends to be happy, hearts, all the pink around... Gah. No, I don't enjoy this day of the year!

~Daelin

Jacek

I hate it too... these jokes I told about are funny as long as they don't relate to you... do you have Dracula's day in Romania? xD I don't know wtf is going in Romania so I am asking.

Daelin

Umm, no, no Dracula day here (thank god). We don't give a **beep** sh#$ for this whole Dracula stuff. Apparently only foreigners do. lol, ironic. That's all Transylvania is known for.

There is some sort of Valentines in Romania too, but not this time of year, and it's called "Dragobete". I don't know much about it, since it's some sort of old tradition, and I'm not into traditional stuff at all.

~Daelin

Werbung:

Werewulf

dragobete? oh i love dragons!
is there dragons in it!?
well we have special days..but on some i wish to not take care..just like on valentines day..ergh..stupid day..hiss.