Valentine

Jacek

Dracula is ONLY thing I know Romania from. I even would have to think a little what is capital of Romania. They don't talk about it in TV and newspaper as about Belarus / Ukraine / Russia.

Werbung:

Fladian

Today is Valentines and i was totally rejected by a girl i'v had a crush on for 2 years, Now i know why they are called crushes :(
[/b]
Yeah, I guess that's quite a... pain. Sorry to hear it, Almost, but unfortunately, there is just about nothing I can do to comfort you. But I am familiar with a somewhat similar situation, though I wasn't directly rejected.

thats why dont love.. u may want it..but it only hurts..being alones the best.
[/b]
Nonsense. Love has far more advantages than disadvantages. Try to experience it once properly, it'll easily change the mind.

MeTaL GuArD

I never really celebrate Valentines day, though in school there was an "action" of sending around valentine cards. I written none, as i said i dont celebrate it, and i received none either. Not that it makes me sad or something.

Warnicro

Raiju, passion comes fourth from love, without love there is not much passion left now is there.

also wulf, you are entirely wrong, love all depends on experiences and a bunch of events you have had or are having.

Mainly love is result of being amorous (which mainly is a good feeling).
To get to the bodem line, Love is a good word not a bad one, the urge that makes you feel you should have one is natural, and is not a bad thing either.

Also being alone only locks you up, computers and Internet are one of the few pass ways to remove this feeling of being alone, nobody wants to be alone in the end, its makes you feel brave saying it, cause you think you can handle all things in life single handed, which you cannot.

This is not a 'blacking you' post, its merely meant to be informative or perhaps even triggering.

Raiju

Yeah, it's some truth in it, Raiju... ;) Though I wasn't deluded. The day I spent very well :)
[/b]

Yeah,thats the truth, i think that searching for love is futile, have pleasure, have fun, with passion.

Raiju, passion comes fourth from love, without love there is not much passion left now is there.
[/b]

The order is oposite Nicro, you see, maybe i didnt find the righ tenglish word for it, but love comes from passion because THERE IS NO SUCH THING HAS "Love at first sight", what exists is "Passion at first sight"

tell me, how could you love someone that you dont know yet? what makes you atracted to the person is generally the beauty and charm, which generates desire. that with time turns into passion, and that after flourishes into the mythic love, which imo dont exist

Warnicro

Love at first sight is a word that is created by men not by me, and for the credit I did not even sponsor that word here.

Passion means the intense LOVE for something or someone.

So clearly passion is involved in love so the dictionary says.

Although what a dictionary might say does not have to be in so in life standards, but Passion is a word more phrased to indicate sexual feelings or intense urge to come physically in touch with one another.

Love only indicates the strong affection for a person or a something, now is the catch here that passion does not clarifies that it should be pure touching and or having sex, it clearly says that there is love in the play.

So once more, love at first sight, is a word made up.
Passion is just a verb (especially Latino lovers :p use) to charm it all actually.
And again passion consist out of love.

Werbung:

Daelin

Wulfy, it's not that "if you're alone, you're safe". It's just like trying at the lottery. If you don't try, you can't win. Of course, many times you will lose, but you can also win. I'm not saying that I ever won in either lottery or love (never had a girlfriend... :() but I don't feel good alone, while everyone around me speaks about their girlfriend/boyfriend and how happy they are.

~Daelin