VIP hackers...

Eagleman

Yeah I've been noticing a lot of VIP hackers latley on CA, and incase you don't know what a VIP hacker is, its one of those faggots who usually have an HMG or a knife, and they are just staying somewhere killing the enemys constantly by just clicking their mouse, no matter how far away they are from the enemy... Just to make sure that these losers can't play this game anymore, Nexon has made it easier to report the hackers, just by pressing escape, there is a choice to report hackers/bugs. Please report any hackers that you see, incase you didn't know about this. thank you

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Actually they hold there mouse and super knife takes over. Super knife basically slashes 10 times a second. You really didn't need to inform us though. We all know what hackers are and to be honest, I've only seen 2 VIPs since the patch.

antiC4MP

I honestly haven't seen more than 2 hackers at all since the patch, its been awesome. A few people could have passed for having aimbots, but they probably just had something crazy, like skill.

MooCowMan

I honestly haven't seen more than 2 hackers at all since the patch, its been awesome. A few people could have passed for having aimbots, but they probably just had something crazy, like skill.
I've went up almost 10k spots in the rankings since the patch, I know its not just because of me. Nexon has finally upped their game and is kicking some hacker ass. I haven't seen a single hacker in the past 2 days, I think they're starting to catch on.

Werbung:

Manageris98

I saw a room where everyone in the room in Junk Flea was Viping and everyone but me without hacks were trying to OPK the other VIpers and same with other team