Rank.. Useless?

MooCowMan

Rank is slowly becoming a useless aspect of CA. With all the power leveler's and hacker's.. It means nothing anymore. Every Server I go in, there is at least 2 or 3 (sometimes more.. In one case I found 7 matches) where people are power leveling. I often join them to annoy them and shoot them up while they're doing so, It gets old. I have not seen a single one of these matches where someone was below SSG3.. why? Because they constantly power level.. Then of course, they call ME a noob for interrupting their butt secks (if you ever witnessed power leveling.. that's what it resembles lmao).

The only thing that does matter is your KDR, which is slowly becoming useless as well because of hackers.. I wish all power leveling, glitching and hacking noobs would just fall of the face of the planet.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Combat-Arms_39-1-1.jpg

JuanchoVilla

how u power level in combat arms? Sorry I use to play alot and just re-downloaded the game yesterday and have noticed alot more hackers then before!

MooCowMan

how u power level in combat arms? Sorry I use to play alot and just re-downloaded the game yesterday and have noticed alot more hackers then before!

I'll send you a PM how only if you promise me you WONT do it.. It's very lame and a cheap way of getting a high rank.

Roger117

Lol nice picture. Rank just shows how long you wasted you life on a game. Like some of the highest ranked players, seriously, they should take a break, but that is only my opinion.

WaKowz

The more time you spend hacking, glitching and power leveling, the further your skills fall behind from legit players.

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

Well in a way it is but mainly it isn't. The way I see it is, Nexon fixed the stupid glitch and when people do that kind of stupid stuff they still are noobs ans you can easily own them. So I say its still worth it to have ranks.