wanna see someone who will never get laid?

Ind3lible

Dirty said:
This is me and I'm a goddamn angel sent from God to supply all the women in your life with penis worth while.

fag.jpg

HAHA..thanks!!! That's actually a pic of ME!! Aren't my posters cool!!! WHOA!! These underwear are awesome..soooo snug!!! Only $1.99 for 5 at Kmart!!!!!

Werbung:

DigitalSword

In reguards to the fat pictures I must say one thing, Jared.

Meanwhile, That suit is Hawt, nowhere near the Halo Master Chief suits, but still neat idea. King i take it you play starcraft?

|DS|

LizardKing

WORM!!! hey fack u buddy, editing my shit... hahaha

lol omg i didnt recognize it looking like mach!! mach what do you have to say for yourself...

also, sc rocks! ya it sucked that they never came out with a 2 or any more expansions. the game still owns, me and digital and money bags play, so if you want to ever play, hit us up, we are always down for a game :D

DiLLa

rofl...

dirty why are you always tryin to be like deli..stop hatn on em just go get you some underwear at walmart its cheap

Swearengen

Indelible said:
Dirty said:
This is me and I'm a goddamn angel sent from God to supply all the women in your life with penis worth while.

fag.jpg

HAHA..thanks!!! That's actually a pic of ME!! Aren't my posters cool!!! WHOA!! These underwear are awesome..soooo snug!!! Only $1.99 for 5 at Kmart!!!!!

I recognize that guy...didnt he make a shitload of money in some movie where he repeats "my precious..." over and over again????

Werbung: