wanna see someone who will never get laid?

Werbung:

Sortitout

Omniscient said:
ss6.jpg

He looks closer to getting laid than some poor saps on the server.

HOLY SHIT HE'S GOT A MEDIC!!! ROFLMAO

thx omni, although her face hurts YUM

psychonaut13

king ad rock, you seem to be making quite a name for yourself on these boards.

i'd venture to say that YOU are probably the guy that won't be getting laid unless a monitary transaction is involved.

so far you've displayed such an amount of "elitism" in your posts that i'd go so far as to say that you're attempting to make up for what you feel are your short comings by belittling others.

DiLLa

ss6.jpg

i dunno she looks a lot like hurry up and take this picture so i can get away from this fukn weirdo...nice titties tho!

King Ad. Rock

psychonaut13 said:
king ad rock, you seem to be making quite a name for yourself on these boards.

i'd venture to say that YOU are probably the guy that won't be getting laid unless a monitary transaction is involved.

so far you've displayed such an amount of "elitism" in your posts that i'd go so far as to say that you're attempting to make up for what you feel are your short comings by belittling others.

wtf is that supposed to mean? i get more pussy in a week than youve had in your whole life, but then again i cant really prove that online can i? this is a worthless argument

psychonaut13

King Ad. Rock said:
wtf is that supposed to mean? i get more pussy in a week than youve had in your whole life, but then again i cant really prove that online can i? this is a worthless argument

then why are you still arguing? :roll:

Werbung: