We want source

Celshock MP5

I remember Worm posting that punx/lo3 were going source due to high request. WHERE IS ALL THESE FOCKERS THAT REQUESTED IT CUZ I DONT SEE YOU PLAYING ON THE SOURCE SERVER YOU BASTADS. NOW BUY IT PLAY IT AND STFU! The End love celshock. Seriously if you requested it you should be playing it and stop letting the poor punx server sit empty and barren.

Werbung:

EMA

I play source more than cz now..i only play cz when no one is on any of my favs servers.

But no one tends to be on the source server when im on =/ oh well

psychonaut13

you bitch.

i spent two hours in the source server today. a bit with SJ and a few random ppl. myth came in, but i was owning him so he left.

mYth

1 on 1 on a large map doesn't do it for me......besides my brother needed his helo gunner in bf2.......so go figure 8)

Sortitout

Celshock MP5 said:
I remember Worm posting that punx/lo3 were going source due to high request. WHERE IS ALL THESE FOCKERS THAT REQUESTED IT CUZ I DONT SEE YOU PLAYING ON THE SOURCE SERVER YOU BASTADS. NOW BUY IT PLAY IT AND STFU! The End love celshock. Seriously if you requested it you should be playing it and stop letting the poor punx server sit empty and barren.

cel you are our cutest bio. cait got nothing on u. slap that happy goat! :lol: :p

mYth

Sortitout said:
Celshock MP5 said:

cel you are our cutest bio. cait got nothing on u. slap that happy goat! :lol: :p

SMACK THAT GOAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!

caitlin

Sortitout said:
Celshock MP5 said:

you MUST be joking. haha

Sortitout

caitlin said:
Sortitout said:
Celshock MP5 said:

you MUST be joking. haha

well cel was the cutie before u came along, just ask him to talk to you all bill clinton like. soo sexyyy :eek:

psychonaut13

mYth said:
1 on 1 on a large map doesn't do it for me......besides my brother needed his helo gunner in bf2.......so go figure 8)

yes i know i know..it's much easier to go up against someone once your team mates have worn them down

Werbung: