Weapon chocie: Help me choose?

Dark3z

I started CA a couple days ago and I am starting to get pretty decent ;).. I am using a SCAR, and in backpack a L96A1. I have seen some youtube videos of people using it looks like a m4a1 with red scope (I forget the name), I was wondering if this is a good choice instead of a SCAR.

thanks

Werbung:

Bobertstein

Well, It's hard to say if it's a good choice, because everyone is better with different guns.

But yes, that is probably a good choice for a beginner.

Roger117

yes, whether is a M16A3, the default weapon, or the M4A1 or the M4A1 CQBR, i would choose the M4A1 since it have good fire rate and low recoil. very good for beginners. thats what i used when i started out.

jklp44

m4a1 has very low recoil nice rate of fire and is overall jsut nice. i would use it and the l96a1. thats what i use and i beast!!!! well for the most part....

here is a good equipment for battles :D

1.ak-74

2.sniper rifle

3.missle launcher

Here for bombs mines

1.smoke (equip googles to see clear on the smoke)

2.normal starters bomb

madjecks

My weapon choice depends on the map

Junk Flea:
AK-47 or k2 and an MP5

Brushwood:
AK, g36e, or a sniper rifles depending on my mood

Two Towers:
ak, or g36 or mp5, with a sniper rifle usually a semi auto one because you have to have the fire rate to snipe people while running and the bolt action ones while good for having 1 shot 1 kill, just seem to do better with the semi autos.

Snow Valley: ak or g36 with the L91 (or whatever its called) sniper rifles because people tend to camp more

I think I'll stop there, usually some variation of those weapons tho.

CLosed maps which You tend to run into people around corners MP5 owns because of its fire rate and almost not existant recoil, also the scoped k2 in the same right and takes less bullets to kill and slightly more accurate.

Maps where you get in open but still close quarters combat need the power of the ak

so you know just get to know the maps and the weapons and see what works best where.

Love

I use the AUG-A1 and the M4A1.
I've been using the M4 quite a lot on my tester account.
I usually come out on top, 30+ with a less than 10 death count.
I use the AUG-A1 for back up.

If you haven't played a FPS in the past, I'd suggest trying out the AK 74.
Good speed, low recoil, and the damage isn't so bad.
It may be deadly in certain hands, though I find it too weak.
Give the AUG-A1 a try too.
Fast rate of fire, great damage, ideal weapon IMO.

IKilledYouIn1

The M16A3 is a default weapon but has a bad fire rate and a lot of recoil. It takes about 1 whole clip to kill someone depending on your HP. Scar is a lot better than any of the other guns. Which would be the Cobra and the M4A1. Cobra is better than M16A and M4A1.

Other decent guns:
G36
UMP
Uzi
AK47
AK74
MP5
AUG

Hope this helped you! I am currently using the MP5 without silencer and it takes 2 shots to the head for a headshot. To the chest about 5-6 bullets. Best gun in the world = MP5!!!

Love

The M16A3 is a default weapon but has a bad fire rate and a lot of recoil. It takes about 1 whole clip to kill someone depending on your HP. Scar is a lot better than any of the other guns. Which would be the Cobra and the M4A1. Cobra is better than M16A and M4A1.

Other decent guns:
G36
UMP
Uzi
AK47
AK74
MP5
AUG

Hope this helped you! I am currently using the MP5 without silencer and it takes 2 shots to the head for a headshot. To the chest about 5-6 bullets. Best gun in the world = MP5!!!

Here's a little correction, actually, somewhat big.
M16A1 has little to no recoil, I believe you're getting the gun mixed up, seeing as it's the default, it's obviously going to be quite easy to use.
It's actually 5 shots in the chest for a kill, one shot to the head. By the way, ALL guns are 1 shot to the head, well, if not, most. Seeing as I've shot once at a head with the default pistol, which instantly gave me a headshot. (Basing it off that, correct me if I'm mistaken.
Seeing as I pick them off quite easy, usually using one shot to the head, right after they spawn. (Yep, I'm a spawn killing nub.)
Best gun in the world? No.
Decent gun, yes.

Layzie

If you're gun at controlling your recoil (as in you know how to move your mouse down at an efficient rate when shooting), the AK-47 is actually a pretty nice gun. Close Quarters, you can pretty much spray and pray your way out of situations (Aim for the chest of the target because the recoil will kick your aim up which increases your chance of a head shot) and for long distance, have a scope on it and just do single shot taps (be sure to be in full auto). It'll only take maybe 5 clicks (quick clicks) to kill a guy long range.

I know a lot of people use the G36 for the scope. Single shot with that gun is crazy. I've only used it a handful of times and felt the AK-47 to be a better fit for me, but for others it is an incredible gun.

If you want to save money, the M16 isn't terrible as most people say it is. All you need to know is that placement of your shots is key. It takes roughly 8 shots on the person to kill them (My clan gives out marksman badges for various weapons and one of the guns we used was the M16). Just remember to control your rate of fire (rapid single shots are a lot easier to control than full auto) and to aim for the chest. Long distance with the M16 is okay, just throw on a scope and everything should work out.

GODOFTHUNDER

me i like that new M14 it is a beast at medium range, hate the recoil though, and im glad they finally made the K2 auto, i played the game Blackshot and it had way more guns than CA, i want CA to add more guns like in blackshot, that would PWN.

i get off topic sometimes, srry

Werbung:

Roger117

the G36E is good for both Close Quarters Combat and Mid-Range combat. the scope is has the most magnification compared to the ACOG and iTech scopes. it sort of lets you get kills in the sniping range. damage is good but when you fire with the scope, it appears to have more recoil than other guns with scopes but you'll quickly get used to it. it has the same recoil as the AK-74u. it may seem more as its 950gp per day but if you buy it weekly they of the same price compared to an 3 920gp weekly gun and a 735 weekly scope. i bought the G36E on Friday and i haven't regretted it since.