Weapon chocie: Help me choose?

Love

Seeing as how Nexon likes to change the damage of weapons, as of now, the weapons I suggest you using would be the AK-47 and the G36E.
They both have great damage, decent speed, and are both worth buying.
The M4A1 is still quite the ideal weapon, seeing as it's fast, with great power.

Though don't expect to just be good due to your weapon selection, your weapon doesn't fight the battle for you, you control the weapon.
Therefore, the choice of your weapon is decided upon your own perspective unto each weapon, so I suggest making a few accounts, and buying weapons to test out and find out which one you prefer.

Werbung:

Purpose-1

Actually the SCAR is better than those weapons. I never bought a SCAR but I pick it up and use it. It has pretty low recoil but not that good of a fire rate. Bit it is true what Boberstien said: Everyone is good with different guns. If you don't like the SCAR try using one of the other guns. Also, try out the G36e.

Nerdiness

Id stay try out all the guns. Save your cash, by weapons for one day each, and see which one fits your syle of play. None of us can honestly tell you which is best for you.

Rurus

I would have to say to you guys, the AK-47 is a pretty easy to handle gun. Good close-range, mid-range, and with the correct scope, a good sniping machine gun.

Werbung: