Weapon name fix

Hypnos

So ever since I got CZ I've been playing with the defualt weapon names...for example the gali is called the Defender on my buy list. Does anyone know how I can get the names changed to the real thing? I found a small patch that fixed things back in CS 1.5/1.6 but I haven't foind one that works for CZ.

Thanks,

yeah also... can you guys make this post into something that has nothing to do with what I asked? I would really like to have my question thrown out the window and hear movie quotes? ::EDITED:: :twisted:

Werbung:

Hypnos

Hmm...you guys aren't going to help me are you?

Something about holding Defender in my hands as I unload (shoot a load (of lead)) into someones face just isn't something I want to think about. I don't know why it bothers me, but I think I'd be doing myself a favor by having the real weapon names.

Puppet

OK, so what you're saying is that every time you think of Defender you think sexually about him? I thought you wanted to fix your weapon names but I guess not.

Hypnos

I'm simply trying to say what ever it is that needs to be said to get some help with changing the name of the wepons on my weapons list.

Assholes

Intro

I always thought those were sounds of disappointment coming from Hypnos' room while playing on PuNx, but I think you guys have uncovered the truth.

Sweet homosexual love..

:eek:

WoRm5406

Hypnos said:
Screw you guys. I'm going home.

Well at least no one else will have to hear you then...

But then again... isn't intro at the same place where you call "home"??

SO....How long have you had these fantisies about Intro? And when you said "screw you guys" you were talking about intro too... So does that mean he has to get things ready for when you get home?

Intro

WoRm5406 said:
Hypnos said:
Screw you guys. I'm going home.

Well at least no one else will have to hear you then...

But then again... isn't intro at the same place where you call "home"??

SO....How long have you had these fantisies about Intro? And when you said "screw you guys" you were talking about intro too... So does that mean he has to get things ready for when you get home?

Now that you mention it, your avatar does closely resemble an evening around our house. Myself being the gear, of course. And Hypnos is MUCH better looking than the freak bendin' and grinnin'..

Hypnos

Look worm....your the guy with a man bent over taking it in the ass by a machine as an avatar. I dont think you exactly qualify to preach to me about homosexual tendencies.

Pwned.

Werbung:

Dirty

This is my pistol this is my gun.
This is for shooting this is for fun.

I have no idea how to change the gun names.