Weapon name fix

Dirty

Dude #1:"Ok, do you know what we are going to do today?"

Slut: "Get fucked hard by 20 guys? Swallow a shitload of cum!"

Dudes #2-20: "hahhahahahahaha"

Dude #1: "Thats right bitch!"

Werbung:

JHoliday

ROFL!! wat thread is this for again, u guys are pretty damn funny, hypnos i didnt even kno they had real weapon names for 1.6 n 1.5 but im using the real name weapons for my source, and if somehowu can figure out how to install it in cz feel free n let me kno.

http://www.counter-strike-dl.com/downloads-file-527.html

stoned_MONKee

WOW! This post rolled down the hill, off the pier, into the ocean, and came to rest at the bottom of a deep canyon; I love your sick and twisted minds -makes me feel at home. Does it really matter what the weapon is named as long as it does it's job? By the way my gun is named George, after the cartoon (George of the Jungle -I know I'm dating myself) named by sweet young coed from the SUNY Brockport campus -those were the days! :twisted:

WoRm5406

Sorry to hear that your gun is so small and runs into things all the time. It might help to get it lessons on stamina and accuracey.

Just like how they call Big guys "Tiny" must be why yours is called George. Cause it cant be a vine.... LOL

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

Actually it was because she thought it was like the tree that george always swung into, but either way i am happy with it, and so is the Mrs.; after all I am not the one named worm! :twisted: I am sorry that you feel you have to put others down to make yourself feel better about your "short"cummings! :p