well.. hi.. i guess... an all... uhh....

Cronis

Yeah, well, I'm new to this so jus sayin hi... well new to wc3anvil anyway, I've been playing Bnet for a long time, wc3 far longer, I guess the only real thing to post on is I'm looking for a site I can post Replays on,
and not that one with all the melee maps, somewhere for Custom maps, the only ones I've found besides replays.com or whatever it was were for specificaly for either DotA or Sheep Tag! :no:

Werbung:

Arkidas

You are authorized to link to the modforge since they gave the site a hand while it was in it's early stages.
However I have now added a "Replays" category to the download system where you ca submit replays to.
Custom game replays or battle.net replays, Doesn't matter.

Cronis

thanks, an in answer to ben(trs), theres nothing bad about them, just wanting to put up a replay thats not melee, I play melee now an then, i go by the same name on bnet if you want to check out my record, though ill warn you its not pretty :wtf: , if you could get that link id appreciate it

EDIT: sry didnt see that Arkidas, thanks, but still a link would be nice

Werbung:

Cronis

No, I can get to downloads, but Kem Rixen offered to post a link to modforge, and btw, the replay is there now if you want to see it :)