What a cold, cold world

Fladian

Taking the life of someone else is never right, no matter in what case that may be. But despite that I am saying this all, I cannot say how I would act when I'd meet someone like that who has hurt someone I care for. So far I have been able to control my anger quite well.
In reply to you, perhaps he wouldn't do it again, but I couldn't live with the fact that I am completely similar to him by doing something similar, or perhaps even worse: murder. I cannot even face the person who cares just as much as I do for a person after everything that happened in her, his and my personal life.

On a side note, the band Nickleback (or Nickelback) has a song that would relate to this perfectly - If everyone cared. Or rather, the first (main) post of Hunter, that is.
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

Werbung:

Mavus

Well, this probably disturbs you all, but it's better to take everyone away from someone and leave them saddened and alone then to take their life. Because then they wouldn't feel the pain.

Werbung:

Xeridanus

im not sure of the truth behind this statement but it's interesting non-the-less. in one country (can't remember which) a life-sentence is actually 300 years with the option of a reduced by half sentance on good behaviour. that is what i call a life sentence. but really, i dont' get the point of locking people up for their entire lives. if they are genuinely sorry about it, let their sentace be reviewed. but if it is blatently obvious that they are not going to regret what they did to get a life sentence, then why are they rotting away in some prison, consuming resources and giving nothing in return.