What Are You Drivin In???

slick

Mom's son u need to fuckin chill bro. I just said what I've heard. I do not live in a fuckin autoshop nor do I google the daily updates of the comeback of Skyline to the US market.

Werbung:

Mom's Son

DiLLa said:
Mom's Son said:
Where do you guys get your info from???? Jesus...

Where do you get yours???? last time i checkd FORD wasnt fucking japanese

OR maybe you needed a clue in on what JDM stands for cuz it sure as hell aint ford

Mom's Son said:
mYth said:
I drive a 2002 Focus ZX3......big whoop...... :lol:

Wow dude, looks clean and, very JDM. Props. :p

I'm sorry dilla to shit your brick's "ass". I said looks JDM. Meaning "LOOKS" Not is. Get your fucking facts straight.

And I think I know what JDM is since I'm the one to give you the reality check about it.

slick said:
Mom's son u need to fuckin chill bro. I just said what I've heard. I do not live in a fuckin autoshop nor do I google the daily updates of the comeback of Skyline to the US market.

WHAT? I don't have to google. I hang with people enough to hear about it. If they google o well. But, I hear about this stuff from other people. And dude I didn't say it in a mean way either. So don't take it that way. I was joking. :lol: Let me go back and, add lol...

Mom's Son

SJsniperjoe said:
Now dont get to jealous guys.

2001nissanskyline.jpg

op69tc.jpg

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/about5820-0-asc-30.html

I love you kid... lol!

:lol:

slick

It's kool , it just seems that u snap everytime u don't agree with someone about cars, that is... :D

Oh yeah:

"Most Skylines in America ultimately come from Motorex in Torrance, California. Nissan never exported any Skylines to the United States, so a few had to be sacrificed to prove their crashworthiness to the Department of Transportation (DOT), and it's Motorex that did that testing. It's been applying what it's learned to producing DOT-approved Skyline GT-Rs ever since and has put somewhere between 170 and 180 on America's roads, says General Manager Quincy Yamada. "

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=105699

And the Supras stopped beeing exported to the US in 1998.

What I ment by nobody selling them was Nissan dealerships....not ppl on ebay..

peace out

Mom's Son

slick said:
It's kool , it just seems that u snap everytime u don't agree with someone about cars, that is... :D

Oh yeah:

"Most Skylines in America ultimately come from Motorex in Torrance, California. Nissan never exported any Skylines to the United States, so a few had to be sacrificed to prove their crashworthiness to the Department of Transportation (DOT), and it's Motorex that did that testing. It's been applying what it's learned to producing DOT-approved Skyline GT-Rs ever since and has put somewhere between 170 and 180 on America's roads, says General Manager Quincy Yamada. "

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=105699

And the Supras stopped beeing exported to the US in 1998.

What I ment by nobody selling them was Nissan dealerships....not ppl on ebay..

peace out

Yea, that is true. They rarely sell any at Nissan dealerships unless they are traded in for the formal Van. Which I mean how many skylines trade into Nissan dealerships. I'd be there to test drive in a heart beat. Yes, Supras did stop shipping in 1998 in the states. They stopped making them in Japan in 1999. My dream someday is to own a 1999 Toyota 2JZ-DETT Supra RHD. But, I got alot of money to save up. That is why I am looking to buy, the 1991 Toyota Mr-2 Turbo. If I had the money in time I could of had my hands on a 1983 Nissan 280zx Turbo. But, some old hag bought it for a collectible. I would have raced the shit outta it at the corner. She prob has it now, petting it on it's led's saying "who's a pretty lady." Pssshhh... :cry: Bahhh...

P.S.- If I sound like I split, it is cause I come from forums where you hold your stand and, you have to deal with lots of assholes. You have to be smart and, be tough in order for them not to boss you around. This is at www.Floridadrift.com , and www.tamparacing.com . People that are noobs get owned there all the time cause they don't know a thing about cars. I was one of them. There is alot to learn. I don't even know alot of stuff. I just know what I know. There are alot of assholes. So I learned alot from watching them and, about keeping my mouth shut if I didn't know anything. That way it saves you from all the remarks that are bound to come. I also became a asshole now that I see that. I'm sorry but, don't take me seriously. I just want to get peoples facts straight. That way they won't feel stupid saying it in front of the wrong person. I want to just give the right info, so you guys are aware of what is true. I'll google all night to give you the right info. Also, by all means listen to dilla he is the mechanic god. He will tell you all you need to know. He is the only one here that knows his stuff. I do agree he prob does know more then me. O well. I still love him though he is a great person. I just like arguing with him. :wink:

OK OK OK.... i have to admit :( thats not my car.. its just a body.... :lol: ... that 3.0L 24V 250hp V6 engine with borla exhaust, 3sx headers, tein suspension, and n0s, along with my 3,000 dollar Kicker system doesnt exsist.... its all in my dreams.. :p

imported_SuXoR

Here is my truck and my wife's jeep. the jeep is okay, but my truck is 1337. I cannot list all of the custom mods that I have done to my truck. All I can say is that if you see me on the street, don't try to race me I'll pwn j00.

DiLLa

Mom's Son said:

I'm sorry dilla to shit your brick's "ass". I said looks JDM. Meaning "LOOKS" Not is. Get your fucking facts straight.

Well then, you need to go back to school or fix your glasses because you obviously didnt say LOOKS JDM, you said looks clean u fucktard and very JDM..and even if you meant looks JDM a FORD will never look JDM you made a dumbass comment so own up to it..
your grammar is garbage so dont jump on me bc you dont kno how to express what you mean...On that note my facts ARE STRAIGHT... :lol:

Mom's Son

DiLLa said:
Mom's Son said:

Well then, you need to go back to school or fix your glasses because you obviously didnt say LOOKS JDM, you said looks clean u fucktard and very JDM..and even if you meant looks JDM a FORD will never look JDM you made a dumbass comment so own up to it..
your grammar is garbage so dont jump on me bc you dont kno how to express what you mean...On that note my facts ARE STRAIGHT... :lol:

Oki Mr.God of mechanics/Mr. I know everything. Once again I said "LOOK CLEAN AND, JDM." Yet "I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL" LMAO... :lol: I'm in school and, making something of my life. I didn't drop out in 5th grade. If you noticed what I said, that means, if the ford focus was JDM it would be sick. Ohh, Hey "loser" there are JDM parts for a ford focus directly from the Japanese doemstic market. Google it. They have lips, spoilers, Rims. suspension, Turbo kits, you name it Japanese domestic markets have it for a American car "YES". Sorry your still dealing with highschool drama shit. If you wanna talk shit to me PM "ME". Be a man. Do the right thing. Look back at what you posted, I'm sorry but, you jumped on me. :roll: I was being nice to you but, you wanna take stuff seriously.

Have a great night, sweet dreams sweety.

Wanna continue this... PM "ME". Stop spamming the forums. You think someone who has been here for a long time would know this by now.

Werbung:

SJsniperjoe

Mom's Son said:
SJsniperjoe said:
Now dont get to jealous guys.

2001nissanskyline.jpg

op69tc.jpg

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/about5820-0-asc-30.html

I love you kid... lol!

:lol:

:( I was just kidding, I was going to get a Nissn Sentra SE-R Spec V, but my sister bought the one I test drove... a terribly ass thing to do. She totalled it. And bought another one, already has been into two accidents with it. So Im staying with my lil' hyundai.

P.S. She's only been driving for 1.6yrs, lol, THATS NOT LONG to total a car and get over 14 points on your license, the judge suspended her license

any ways back to the subject. Why you gotta be like that mom's son? Nobody ever shoots anybody down in here? why you gotta act? lol :lol: