What Are You Drivin In???

Mom's Son

SJsniperjoe said:
:( I was just kidding, I was going to get a Nissn Sentra SE-R Spec V, but my sister bought the one I test drove... a terribly ass thing to do. She totalled it. And bought another one, already has been into two accidents with it. So Im staying with my lil' hyundai.

P.S. She's only been driving for 1.6yrs, lol, THATS NOT LONG to total a car and get over 14 points on your license, the judge suspended her license

any ways back to the subject. Why you gotta be like that mom's son? Nobody ever shoots anybody down in here? why you gotta act? lol :lol:

LOL. I know you were kidding. It was just funny.Yea, The Spec-V's QR25DE engine is a really bad motor. My friend has one. He is now on his 3rd motor. My dad had a little hyundai lol. "The Accent" for awhile cause they were in debt. He is getting a full Sentra SE-R Spec-V conversion. He wants it still, even after I told him it isn't such a good engine. The now have a Nissan Altima 2.5L. He would have got the Altima SE-R but it was expensive. Well I'm sorry for your sister. That must suck losing your lisence. <--- Spell check that. I don't want to shoot anyone down. I am just trying to help and, dilla is jumping down my throat. I Sowee. I am a loser lol... Don't take me seriously. :wink:

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

wtf you thread hijackers

I want to see someone post an actual pic of his/her own car that can p00n my trux0r!

No really, wtf? I thought this was a place to post pics of our rides (not the rides that we wish we had, so that we wish we could pimp out the ride we wish we had, so that we can argue who has the baddest, most pimped out, wish ride that has ever been wished. And then we can fight over whose theoretical wish ride is faster. After that is settled we can move on to cars of people we know that once had this awesome ride, but then they got rid of it because it was too fast and now they wish they still had it. But anyway my friends car that he used to have is deff faster and more pimped out that the car that your friend had and had to get rid of because his dog was sick.)

Werbung:

DigitalSword

We at the strip use the term jdm in reference to the overall look and style of he car, how clean it is and how it is built.

Naturally the tradition of the phrase is from importing, which is intended to be a "clean" form of car customization, perfection at every angle, yada yada, yada yada.

Simmer down you gurus.

I got you beat anyway.

Burnout.jpg

Rdy
Staged.jpg

Set
Launch.jpg

GOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

9.23 @ 1/4 Mi.
(our fastest run, tranny also broke on that run unfortunately.)
496cc Stroker
Crane Cams/Heads
Hooker Headers
Holley Quad Carb
MSD Dominator & all Electrics MSD Naturally=P
Woodwind Brakes (excellent buy, pricey but very quality)

|DS|