What do you do?

EMA

kk i'm bored and i'm curious...

what do all of you do...whether it's school or work...if your in school...what for?

Werbung:

blze

Financial Manager/Accountant--Corporate office for 5 locations across
the US (Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, Clinton AR, Dallas TX, Las Vegas NV).

.:EDIT:.

YOU have to tell US what YOU do....!

Hypnos

Recent Grad in German and History. Searching for a real job. Trying to get on as a logistics management trainee with Wal-Mart (yes, I know wal-mart is the corporate version of the anti-christ) Working fulltime (temporary) installing security systems in houses.

slick

half a year left from college (Applied Electronics and Mobile Communication) and now I sell ice cream(real ice cream Intro :roll: )

LIfe is good. 8)

blze

hyp, gimme ur aim or yahell name, i have a friend in logistics in
greenville, sc and a friend in the Target system. dunno if Target
would get ur rocks off like wal-mart, but if so, holla.

I don't know, I'm a former nationaly recognized salesparson with experience with General Motors products. (yes my name is on perminent displays at general moters for my selling and customer service ability) But for all I know My destiny holds a greeter position at walmart next!

I will keep yall updated if I get any call backs, I guess I better find an old resume to re-type tomorow after the kids head out. This whole"kids going back to school thing" is taking me off guard, I have been throwing up all evening from stress. Owell I guess I can't complain I haven;t had a panic attick like this since right after we wrote the offer to buy this house.

Ok tomorow :take out the trash, find my resume and refrences, laundry, maby some cleaning, run the ebay stuff out to the post office. be home in time for power rangers at 2:30. (or is it 3:30?) either way, thats my plants for tomorow.

Puppet

Hey daddy, ain't nothing wrong with working for the number one retail store in the world.....except their weird ritual chanting rallies they have for motivation. My next door neighbor is a security manager for Walmart for this region and he gets a little over a hundred grand. They are real tight about employing people though. I think they do hair and urine tests.

Werbung:

psychonaut13

I'm an indepedant artist for hire basically.

Besides following my own path...

writer- I write "flow of consciousness beat prose"...which is then printed in book form with the covers and binding done by hand. i sell these at independant book stores all over the US

Web/Print design- working for clients to create designs for web or print, also do full flash sites.

other art- i also do a lot of other CGA(computer generated art) that i sell prints of to interested people.