What do you do?

eggs

Database Administrator for a private college in Hickory, NC
I also have technical knoledge i hold my A+ and Network+.

my weekend job is drinkin beer and playing poker.

all other time im not at work or drinkin im napping.
this is untill i get a connection at the house.
and then ill be cs'in it up and gw.

Werbung:

LastManStanding

US Navy Electronics Technician
Right now I inspect ships and shore stations. I also recertify Technician in Microminiature repair. (Fixing computer cards.)

Dirty

Lighting technician and rigger.

Some prostitution, whoring, drugs and booze also involved.

NOTE TO YOU!
When you are at concerts and see that big steel frame with lights on it... Hanging over your head... Some stoned hung over bastard built that shit!

Veritas

I am a licensed electrician in the state of texas where i hold my journeyman's. My base pay my first year out was 25 and hour and sad thing is 10 yrs from now i will probably be making the same amount. I love it and its 60hr work weeks though.
I also enjoy being shocked and hit with 277 volts when i least expect it and the 12 foot semi conscious falls of ladders that happen after words, not to mention the numbness and chest pains.

Puppet

My job is to be a prick on Punx and abuse my admin. The pay sucks but the bennies are great. Wow, you guys have all these cool jobs and I'm just a greeter at Walmart. That makes me wanna kill more. Get online bitches.

Defender

You lame fucks are my job!

:)

I stay at home and run websites and shit...I just got 9k for a site I made from nothing 6 months ago. I do pretty well with about 30-50k a year at least just typing onto my keyboard..."my paypal address is ..." and I get PAID. I just got $1800 this morning. :)

Keep it coming cuz brother I am gonna need it!

rocklee

Graduate of UMCP - University of Maryland in College Park
Major - Biological Engineering

Currently: Software Engineer for the Scientific Instrument Test System for the Hubble Space Telescope

Currently: Taking Graduate classes at Johns Hopkins University for my Masters in Computer Science<==Kicking my ass, and thus the reason I'm not on as much anymore =(

Ind3lible

Work at a recording studio. Long late hours....but the best job I've ever had!! :D :D

Worst job I ever had was working for a catering company at Belmont Stakes. That sucked. So much swill and turkeys in fly infested bloodbaths. I will truly not eat catered food like that ever again. But I did make over $100 a day doing it, so that was the up side.

RaNcid

Go to Itt tech in St louis for a BS in Multimedia - Digital entertainment and Game Design and I work at subway......

other than that I write letters to my ex via snail mail in L.A. with a beer in my hand and I watch movies all the time.

EMA

RaNcid said:
Go to Itt tech in St louis for a BS in Multimedia - Digital entertainment and Game Design and I work at subway......

other than that I write letters to my ex via snail mail in L.A. with a beer in my hand and I watch movies all the time.

OMG RANCID...thats where i'm going...or was supposed to...ITT in Richmond for Digital Entertainment and game design...but my mom wouldn't give out her tax info and sign some papers soo...i dont get to go..hell rancid if she did...then i could come up tehre and room w/you :lol:

Werbung: