What do you do?

Werbung:

RaNcid

AlphaEMA said:
RaNcid said:
Go to Itt tech in St louis for a BS in Multimedia - Digital entertainment and Game Design and I work at subway......

other than that I write letters to my ex via snail mail in L.A. with a beer in my hand and I watch movies all the time.

OMG RANCID...thats where i'm going...or was supposed to...ITT in Richmond for Digital Entertainment and game design...but my mom wouldn't give out her tax info and sign some papers soo...i dont get to go..hell rancid if she did...then i could come up tehre and room w/you :lol:

see now thats a bad idea... we'd have sex all the time and inbetween sessions we'd play CS and flunk out of college and because of the sex our accuracy K/D ratio would go sooo low that I couldn't bare it and I would have to kick you out of the house.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Currently...im in my sophomore year at CCNY majoring in Biomedical engineering .I used to work at dunkin' donuts and let me tell you...too much coffee and ice-cream can fuck you UP ! Anyway, i quit that job cause making coffee for others is aggravating....for instance "could you make it a bit lighter" , "i said cream...not milk" , "i said two sugars...." , "im diabetic, did you put equal plz", "I said BLACK ....this has milk..wtf " . the worst part was the donuts..."can i have one blueberry, one boston creme...wait take that one out and replace it with a french cruller". I was at a point where i wanted to throw the coffee at their fuckin' faces! Well..that was when i was 16. I quit teh fuckin job and my manager was like...DONT LEAVE. YOUR TEH BEST WORKER! i was like " :lol: " .

Heat

I am a Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanic, hence the name "Heat", My busy time of the year doing heating and air is over the summer. I spend my winters restoring Chevrolet muscle cars. I have been doing this for 15 years. I have owned some of the hottest 1965-1970 chevy cars on the planet. The pic below is my latest project, a 1969 Camaro 396 big block car, it will be for sale sometime around May of next year, if anyone is interested. It is a clone car, badged as a Z28, but is actually just a plain Camaro, makes for a good driver car. Something to enjoy. I have had several #'s matching original cars, but they are usually to costly to take the chance of putting them out on the street and having something happen to them. This car will sell for close to 25k when it is complete. The most I have ever gotten for a car was 95k, It was a 1969 copo camaro with an all aluminum 427. I found it in a barn and had over 60k tied up in the restoration. There were less than 1000 of those cars ever made, and most died on the dragstrip back in the early 70's.

EMA

RaNcid said:
AlphaEMA said:
RaNcid said:
Go to Itt tech in St louis for a BS in Multimedia - Digital entertainment and Game Design and I work at subway......

other than that I write letters to my ex via snail mail in L.A. with a beer in my hand and I watch movies all the time.

OMG RANCID...thats where i'm going...or was supposed to...ITT in Richmond for Digital Entertainment and game design...but my mom wouldn't give out her tax info and sign some papers soo...i dont get to go..hell rancid if she did...then i could come up tehre and room w/you :lol:

see now thats a bad idea... we'd have sex all the time and inbetween sessions we'd play CS and flunk out of college and because of the sex our accuracy K/D ratio would go sooo low that I couldn't bare it and I would have to kick you out of the house.

and whats wrong with that? :lol: i can behave...i promise

LizardKing

well i figured out why LMS is so gay... its a Navy ET lol. They are the fags of the Nuclear Division. Haha, I am in the nuclear division as well but Im a Machinist Mate (Mechanic) also known as a knuckle dragger lol. We are the ones that party, get drunk, and get laid. ET's have no life, are gay, have never been laid even by a dude, its very sad. they are the hardcore dorks of the world! hahaha, but im tryin to get discharged from the navy so i can go to u of kentucky or penn state to study business management, bartending, and italian. i want to open my own bar in italy :D

EDG

I am a full time stay at home mom, taking care of my baby girl, who has cerable pusey. I want to go to ITT tech to study medical coding and work at home, but im so broke i cant even afford toilet paper. I spend my days cleaning and taking Sayde to and from school ( she only goes for three hours a day) listening to her whine and cry all day cuz she is spoiled and frustrated cuz she cant do want she wants because of her muscles ( her mind is fine, she is very smart) and i have three animals i have to clean up after, two dogs and a rabbit. Thank god my dad finaly moved out so i dont have to listen to him bitch anymore. Plus i have a 20 year old nephew to clean up after, and my husband, but he is getting better about doing it himself. Then i come in the punx server, get my ass handed to me, then pass out for 4 hours (most of that i am getting up and down with my kid) and do it all over again. In October i am security for The Haunted Castle, but this year is the last year, the airport is making it a parking lot. and thats it.

Swearengen

Job:Hi-rise window washer right now...I say right now because I cant stand staying at one job longer than 18 months. Probably have undiagnosed ADD....lol

Machiavelli

Dude I was at work when I read the part about busting a moneyshot on your wife's face. I've never laughed so loud; got a lot of crazy looks from people

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

Swearengen said:
Job:Hi-rise window washer right now...I say right now because I cant stand staying at one job longer than 18 months. Probably have undiagnosed ADD....lol

Hey man, if you ever want a job in southwestern PA hit me up. We are always looking for cell tower climbers/riggers.