What do you expect from the "True Sonic Game"

I have so many and yet so little expectations for this title. I just don't want to be disappointed I guess. :)

SatSR was an AMAZING title for the series, and it really did reinvigorate the series not to mention, help raise the bar for future titles to come.

I don't think it should be on-rails again, though, but it seemed to have worked (generally) quite well, despite the slight flaws.

I'm thinking more like Galaxy, with the Nunchuk + Wii Remote combo. But they seem to like the Sideways remote control scheme so they may decide to stick with that again.

I also hope the multiplayer is enjoyable as well, assuming of course that there IS a multiplayer. I would love races again, just for the sake of going back to SA2B's Battle Mode. THAT was memorable for sure. Heroes' multiplayer, not so much.

They are on the right track though...

We'll have to see what SEGA/ST comes up with but for now, what are your thoughts?

I hope I'll hear of some rumors soon... ;)

Werbung:

metroid0070

I expect:

1) 2.5D Gameplay, other than Adventure 1 & 2 & Heroes, all 3D ones stunk.

2) Stick with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, MAYBE Shadow

3) Just forget the storyline, it'll stink no matter what :p

4) He's Dr. Robotnick, NOT EGGMAN

Just a few suggestions though.

Werbung:
Ah. Yeah, a lot of people want the gameplay to go along the lines of Rivals and Rivals 2 next time.

And yeah, too many characters just complicate things although, it has worked before.