Werbung:

Sonson

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged

Unfortunately, that's all I have right now, in addition to several Wii Virtual Console games. I'm hoping to get more soon (in fact, I have Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Smash Bros Brawl preordered) but the only game store close to here sells out of Wii games so darn fast.

I can never seem to get my hands on any of the games I want lately

Ryano

Sonson said:
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged

Unfortunately, that's all I have right now, in addition to several Wii Virtual Console games. I'm hoping to get more soon (in fact, I have Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Smash Bros Brawl preordered) but the only game store close to here sells out of Wii games so darn fast.

I can never seem to get my hands on any of the games I want lately

Were do you live that the games sell out so fast?

Sonson

Ryano said:

I live in Florida currently, but apparently Wii is very popular around this area. It took me forever and a day to actually get my hands on the console itself, (I had eventually gotten it for Christmas since I couldn't find it myself) and like I said earlier, the games just fly off the shelves.

Ryano

Sonson said:
Ryano said:

I live in Florida currently, but apparently Wii is very popular around this area. It took me forever and a day to actually get my hands on the console itself, (I had eventually gotten it for Christmas since I couldn't find it myself) and like I said earlier, the games just fly off the shelves.

Florida huh, I'm I rish you see and well its pretty easy to get the games you want in my area...

Sonson

Ryano said:
Florida huh, I'm I rish you see and well its pretty easy to get the games you want in my area...

It must be nice to be able to find the games you want. The only chance I have is to either leave for the game store on the same day the game is released (which isn't always possible for me) or to get absolutely lucky.

Most of the Wii games I have right now were bought used from game rental stores or pawn shops. But then again, if the games are in good condition, I don't mind if they're used since it just means I don't have to pay as much

Ryano

Sonson said:
Ryano said:

It must be nice to be able to find the games you want. The only chance I have is to either leave for the game store on the same day the game is released (which isn't always possible for me) or to get absolutely lucky.

Most of the Wii games I have right now were bought used from game rental stores or pawn shops. But then again, if the games are in good condition, I don't mind if they're used since it just means I don't have to pay as much

I have a few old GC games form pawn shops and I'm quite happy with mine aswell, there in cood condition too:)

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Sonson said:
Ryano said:

I have a few old GC games form pawn shops and I'm quite happy with mine aswell, there in cood condition too:)

same with me. I have alot of GC games........ I guess the games' retail prices have shattered like when you drop a glass.... completely broken. :mega_shok:

Werbung: