What I like about Punx

Puppet

So now I want to hear what you think Punx is doing right. I would like to hear what makes you choose this server over all others. Why do you keep coming back?

Werbung:

Loudboy

it's all about the people here.

when i picked up cz i went to about 20 other servers including a_4h.
i happened to meet someone cool on punx my first time on. and i ran into him on a another server the next day. what's the chance of that?!

anyways he used to play at punx so we decided to go back to here and i started playing here and a4h. that was in July 2004. now one and a half years later ya'll still have to put up with me

I wouldn't be playing here if it wasn't for the great community, great forums, and also the great clans *cough* lo3 *cough* that have spawned from this server.

I'll be playing here however damn long this server is around. You can count on that.

Thanks,
John/Johnny Rambo/Loudboy/Loud/J's Bitch

peace :twisted:

Hypnos

I enjoy the player in the Punx server. Lots of regulars that are there to have a good time. It's nice to play with the same bunch of guys, you get to know them and have NO doubt in your mind that when they pull off an amazing kill streak or get that last second defuse they are doing it will skills and not with hax.
I like it that Punx is so strict and kicks and bans without hesitation. I get so tired of hearing racial slurs coming kids that don't even realize the implications of what they are saying. The lack of 12-15 year olds and racist fucks makes me smile.
Also, I feel that everyone on the server is a close match for everyone else. Everyone has a chance to do well. Naturally sometimes I do better and sometimes I do worse, but I don't ALWAYS dominate and at the same time I don't ALWAYS get pwned. It's a nice balance.

So that's three reasons....if I added an introduction paragraph and a conclusion and maybe more clearly defined a couple of the supporting arguments I could have a nice little 5 paragraph paper!

Puppet

OK, thats funny Nightwing, but I don't want this to turn into a slap stick humor. I have a serious need for you guys to be open about this and give me good input so please don't turn this into a joke thread. Thanks.

DiLLa

I started playing here because of Holiday. At first I wasn't too excited about the whole no awp thing. But after playing in a4h server a few times and seeing how many ppl didnt even bother with the objectives, I quickly chnaged my mind. Not to mention an awp not in the game changes the momentum of everything. A perfect example...aztec

Anyways I kept coming back because I noticed the same faces in here a lot. Plus there were a few familiar faces from a 1.6 server I played on calld tripf that played in here. Hah that was back when puppet was still a recruit. Hypnos I think sum'd up this thread tho even if it wasnt a 5 page paper lol

DigitalSword

Its the people. Its also the game.

As I said before, I stumbled in here, last december, its almost a year for me, and I wouldnt stick around if it wasnt worth it.
I have always said we have something special here and I knwo im right, and you all know it too.

Its also the game because its that fun.

The quiet thing that everyone knows here is that for most of us that are regulars and clan members, cz is our opiate for the masses and just like the bible is for some people, there is nothing wrong with that. Alot of people are still afraid of people thinking how low they are to play a video game more than 15 minutes out of your day. but hey, im much happier playing this game with people who have bceome friends, than getting wasted to oblivion on some drug that many more people are doing. You say im a loser, I say I am original. Now I have 30+ Solid friends that would prbably let me crash in there house if I asked, and that is amazing to me.

Dont believe me?

I can instantly think of 5 of our regs who have tried to put it away and do something new with life, only to come back a few weeks later, that includes myself.

And I can instantly think of 4 guys, 2 of which are part of the 5 above. who play nonstop, and have there family members cheer or harass them for and against about there cz obsession.

It is no lie that we love this game. But we also love this community.

If people didnt love it, why do they post hate mail on our forums? why do people mimick our tags? why do people idle our Irc's and randomly instant message us, and vist out servers? It is one thing to pub with the nerds who awp to no end and call you noob. It is somehting else, to join a forum and take 5 minutes out of your day to post something, if anything at all, even if it is so remote that only omni will understand it. (he's remote, get it?)

Its been a year...
When I came here, I was so very low, I lost my license, my job, my girl, my car, alot of my friends, and my self respect along with my families for me. While this year has been long and hard, im back, im so back, ive got my license, im getting a new car, ive got a great job and ive made some crazy ass friends along the way. If it wasnt for this place, I really have no idea what I would be doing or going.

PuNx is Unique.
It is the quiet thing that everyone knows.
And we wear it like a badge.
I am very proud and happy to be part of this thing that has grown....

|DS|

I hate N this and N that coming from a bunch of white wanabee's. I think you should play for the objective or get the fuck off the server. I like callinig everyone fags when they shoot me and them not getting upset (not evan the homosexuals get mad when you call them fags! how cool is that?!) I wanted to be part of a larger gaming comunity and after playing tfc in a clan I figured out how importanat it is to always have a "home" server where you can catch a game with your friends.

although the names change, the tag remains imortal

GIMI a P.....

GIMI a U............

GIMI a S.....S.....

Gimi a INBOOTS (bet you thought I was gona type a "y")

Werbung:

Deviant

I played cs online for the first time on PuNx back when it was still 1.6 2 years ago during Xmas break my freshman year of college. I was a TOTAL noob and the guys there were really nice and showed me the ropes (mostly the 420 guys b/c I rarely saw PuNx on during those 2 weeks). I then went to college only to discover that I could not play cs due to the school network's firewall. I went home a couple times and then one time I saw there was no more PuNx server, I played at a few servers but none were as fun as PuNx. Come back home for summer break to discover a new cs game (cz) and my bro bought it. I installed it on my pc and the only server on my favorites list was PuNx....I was pumped! The rest is history, I play here for the atmosphere, and it's an adult server. I enjoy playing with adults and not children and I hated the AWP (I love the awp now...but not in PuNx or pubs). I've made some great friends and have met a few of them outside of the game, why the hell would I stop playing here? There's some drama, I've been sucked into it but I've realized that it's not worth my time and so I'll give a quick response if any from now on. I really only play this game still for this sole reason....the people at PuNx. We vary in age, styles, ethnicity, opinions, views, you name it but we all have a great time playing a game together and that's what it's all about.

PS I still don't have a title!!!!! Even Billy has a fuckin title and now Dilla is a damn genereal!

Nipples