What I like about Punx

G

i like the fact there are no 15-16 year old kids spamming the mic with nonsense in their insanely high pitched voices... i give thanks for that!

Werbung:
As the only person (that i know of) who plays this server on the WEST COAST, i chose it because PuNx was the only server i could find with--No Awp/Auto/Shield--That i could actually stand listening to the players. More ofthen than not, the common server is diseased with young annoying 10 year-olds. Not PuNx. Even if I have to deal with the high Ping it is well worth it due to all the people on this server. Everyone who plays on this server makes it what it is. A diverse melting pot of indeviduals, that come to play here from all over the world. Good shit. nuff said. the word pot is fogging up my mind.

Red

Hetfield14

wow digi i loved your post dude, i totally agree with everything you said. I figure that life is about having fun, so if you have fun playing CS, why the fuck not?!

As for why i like punx...I played at US Booyaville before it turned to Beastville most of the time over this past summer, then i found a few other servers, punx being one of them, ever since i found punx i only play here (unless it's between classes in the morning and all of you bastards are still sleeping and not on the server). The initial reason that i started playing here was because i noticed that there was a lot of communication and i noticed that a lot of the guys seemed to know each other. Eventually i got a mic and i found out that ema lives real close to me, then i found out where some of the other people live and it started to feel more like a (pardon the gayness) family than a server. It makes it so much better to kill or be killed by your friends than it does to play with random people. So that's why punx kicks ass and why it will stay that way.

P.S. - One87 is going to start kicking the shit out of every other clan...sorry but i've got to have some pride damnit! lol

EMA

I pretty much agree with what everyone has said on here. I like the fact that little kids aren't tolerated, I like the fact there is no awp. I i just plain out love the people that play.

{Iceman}

I agree as well. It all about the people who play here that make it good. Punx was the first server I played CZ on, and what kept bringing me back was the fact that everyone was just soooo coooool. And no awp is good as well. Even my friend who started playing CZ last month loves this server and plays here all the time (Apollo/Paiman)

MeanMugginFool

Wow, I have to say that after reading everyone's posts that came before mine, I was definetly moved a little. I love the Punx community. I don't really play alot of PC games, and I have played very few FPS games also. I basically feel like everytime I come on Punx, it is hanging out with a bunch of friends, all doing something we enjoy, and having an asston of fun while doing it. Of course we have the occasional drama/asshole/bitch/negativity that happens, but that is just the way shit drops sometimes. We all have lives outside of this, with friends, family, jobs, school and all that, but I truly feel like I am blessed to have found another set of friends to have a good time with. Thank you for allowing me to be a member of this community and be a friend to those of you who deem me as one.
Much love

Casualty

wow, waht can i say.... i think everyone has pretty much covered every aspect, and i agree with everyone of you.

this comminty has always been awesome since i started playing years ago(to be honest ive totally lost track of time).

cheers to all of you who makes this place fun

P.S. 420 was the best, first real clan that was formed from punx regulars( havoc and I are the only remaining members however)

Sortitout

dilla u love the awp i knew it. =(

anyway, i kinda said stuff on the other post, sorry pupp, but here goes a little more. i grew up in a little crate on dust back on normal counterstrike. i was hooked and played a lot two years ago. then stopped playing for two years cause i got into poker and starcraft and other stuff. then this summer i bought cz for 19.99 cause i wanted something to do besides go to atlantic city and get my ass kicked by blackjack. i thought hey, i need something to do in my free time, to relax, and i want it to cost NOTHING! so here i started in the summer. i was pretty nub i think. i don't quite remember. i vaguely remember billy i think when he was 9toe and i didnt really recognize any clans. this was the first server i found, cause it had low lag, and i liked how there was ff, no awp. never got used to the shield so didnt want it on server too. i just played and had fun, cause people would use mics and coordinate strategy, and would go after objectives. i would do it even if i died, cause i like dying. ab asked me to join pots and that was surprising since i never was in a clan in cz, although i was in a top clan for age of empires back in the day. from that point on, it was fun to scrim as pots/bio or ring for punx, then i found the forums and then i learned things like avatars/animated gifs, how to host pics, how to take ss, etc...yes yes i know i am prett yfucking nub when it comes to technology. so bite me. ty. meh
:D

that was kinda long, i hope ab can read it cause i know how the english language gives him problems. :twisted:

Machiavelli

A good community is the shit and there is one here. I can thank PuNx for being the place where I got to meet the clan I'm with now. Not to mention all of the chill people I've met. This place has also given me a fantastic exercise on tolerance and not wanting to go after every person who talks unfounded shit (sorry for those of you who got to see me when I was doing so. I can be sooooo mean). Hate the player, hate the game, but don't shit on the lawn.

<3

Werbung: