What map do you play the most?

Werbung:

Ninshoku

Junk Flea:Great EXP and short game
Warhead:Medium sized map and many ways to get around and ambush.Dislike the spawn camping spots though.
Snow Valley:Snipers FTW!

jklp44

Cold seed and snow valley. snow valley because you can snipe and camp and cold seed cuz its jsut a lot of fun.

killzer666

no screw junk flea two towers is the shit its like a mix bettween close combat in the house and sniping all over i kill that map

~CLAN~ *Da hood $oldiers*
aply if u wana join our clan just search my name killzer666!

KevinJay

I play Snow Valley the most, it has a great mix of everything! Junk Flea's knife fights and one man armies are too much fun it should be illegal. :p

Layzie

From Favorite to Least Favorite:
1. Snow Valley (though its over played)
2. Two Towers (Balanced map)
3. Junk Flea
4. Cold Seed
5. Gray Hammer
6. Brushwood
7. Warhead
8. Pumpjack

IKilledYouIn1

Junk Flea is tghe best map. Although, I only play One man Army on that. I hate Snow Valley is because I hate HUGE maps. Brush Wood for the loss. The map is the worst in the whole game. The fact that it is SUPPOSED to look like a jungle makes it wack. It looks NO WHERE close to a jungle. So all I have to say is..... Junk Flea FTW!!!

SpIkE_JoNzE

1st: Snow Valley : I like to infiltrate enemy territory with a sniper to kick some butts. (Elimination)
2nd: Junk Flea ; OMG The best battlefield for OMA very small for too many fighters.
3rd: Pump Jack: Perfecto for middle distance combat. (I love the massacre in the stairs) You know what i mean.

Werbung: