What map do you play the most?

SDEMT

My favorite map would have to be cold seed. After that I like pump jack and snow valley. Unlike everyone else in here, I hate Junk Flea.

Werbung:

ChubaKiller

My favorite map is Two Towers. I like it a lot. My close second is Snow Valley. Sorry guys, Junk Flea is my least favorite. I don't enjoy non-stop action. I can't stand it to leave my spawn point, make it two steps, and get cut down. I don't particularly enjoy the sweet savor of a victorious kill, only to be shot from behind a second later.

But Two Towers... ah two towers. How I enjoy the multiple routes to get around, all the little hiding spots for a sniper, and the blind alley ways where I can camp and wait for someone to run by oblivious to me as I shoot them in the back. Muahahahahahahhaha

CluelessJoe

My favorite map is Two Towers. I like it a lot. My close second is Snow Valley. Sorry guys, Junk Flea is my least favorite. I don't enjoy non-stop action. I can't stand it to leave my spawn point, make it two steps, and get cut down. I don't particularly enjoy the sweet savor of a victorious kill, only to be shot from behind a second later.

But Two Towers... ah two towers. How I enjoy the multiple routes to get around, all the little hiding spots for a sniper, and the blind alley ways where I can camp and wait for someone to run by oblivious to me as I shoot them in the back. Muahahahahahahhaha

YES!!! I love Two Towers myself! :D

Ive played both sides of that map there's plenty of good sniping spots. I still haven't figured how to get down under the dock though. Apparently there's a way, because I've gotten shot from down there twice. I saw the guy on the replay. Sadly I've killed myself numerous times trying to figure it out :p

Lamentingsun

i would have to say gray hammer. mostly because it combines sniping and rushing skills. whereas snow valley is just sniping and junk flea is just rushing.

Phoenix Wright

Elimination - Snow Valley and Junk Flea [SNIPEEEEE!!! and the nonstop action in Junk Flea is glorious.]
Capture the Flag - Snow Valley [It's just so freakin' awesome.]
One Man Army - Junk Flea [Never get tired of interrupting shoot offs with double kills. ;D ]
Search and Destroy - Gray Hammer [I just like how the map is.]

Purpose-1

I'd have to say Junk Flea because it's a very small map. I play Cold Seed or WaveRider once in a blue moon. I like small maps more than big maps because the games end fast and you get GP and EXP very quickly. I hate Two Towers because too many people spawn camp on that map.

Phoenix Wright

My favorite to least favorite maps in order:
1. Snow Valley
2. Junk Flea
3. Brushwood
4. Two Towers
5. Cold Seed
6. Gray Hammer
7. Warhead
8. Waverider
9. Pump Jack

Werbung: