What Newbs say

Werbung:

john66

This whole thread and anyone who participated in it is dumb. You could have put a way better example up there. Like someone saying that your hacking for getting a head shot o them while they wear a helmet.

Miran_Eitan

He's looking for more of his kind for the bi-annual mating ritual.

Either that or it was a poor attempt at a personal strike.

I vote the former.

Miran_Eitan

Would you please stop.

Every time we start talking about stuff off topic you waste 30 posts saying "OMG OFF TOPIC"

It's really annoying. Conversations aren't linear. Stop trying to make them that way.

Illdouche

Are you attempting humor? Do you think anyone on this forum respects you? Or for that matter even acknowledges you being here?

Do yourself a favor and don't post.

1968_Hemi_Dart_SS-1.jpg

Werbung:

blakstar666

I heard someone say "There's no way you are not hacking, u can kill me in 3 shots with UMP"...

My fav's are people putting in "noob" after weapon I use to get kills.. as in, if I use a shotgun its "shotty noob", if I use UMP, its "ump noob" and if I use nades to kill... i get called "nade noob". If I use G36e, its "g36 noob"... and the rest of the guns are "hacker noob".

I usually deal by saying "I am not hacking, but I know you are. I have proof".. then ignore their desperately emotional retaliation while I get kills.

lmao i love the whole shotty noob