What Other Games Than CA Do You Play?

Werbung:

Roger117

Its weird how the Rock Band developers/publishers delayed Rock Band so much for Australia that Rock Band 2 is out for America. I might as well go and buy Guitar Hero 4: World Tour.

Love

Its weird how the Rock Band developers/publishers delayed Rock Band so much for Australia that Rock Band 2 is out for America. I might as well go and buy Guitar Hero 4: World Tour.

I suggest doing so :p

Though, Rock Band is well worth the money.

PvtPowell94

I play America's Army,COD4+5,Halo 3,Oblivion,Gears of War 2 and I didn't like Rock Band or Guitar Hero that much because I'm a real musician hehe. Also I play the Guild wars Series!

Bostro

I use to play C&C Renagade. That was the cause for my fps addiction. Been thinking bout trying the COD but heard mix feeling bout it. Guess ill wait to see what new fps come out in the next year or so

Love

I use to play C&C Renagade. That was the cause for my fps addiction. Been thinking bout trying the COD but heard mix feeling bout it. Guess ill wait to see what new fps come out in the next year or so

COD5 is worth giving a go :p

E

Elite SEAL

SUP ROGER!! I like Medieval II Total War -did you know that Scotland took over the Holy Land in the 1200's?? -i did

E

Elite SEAL

yea drums rock. Panzer, you should try battlefield 2. the full set is 20-30 dollars only. great buy and loads of fun.

Battlefield is only good if you have the cpu difficulty at normal or something, otherwise you just go around knifing them:(

HeroBlastem

I play Guitar Hero III for PS2 once in a while (on Expert), and I also play Madden 09 on the same console.

For computer, I pretty much just play Combat Arms. I jump on Guild Wars every once in a while.

Werbung: