what the flip?!? high school musical for wii?!?

lapis~hamster

grrr..... this game is a waste of time!!! feel free to dump on it.

here is the link!!!

www.overstock.com/.../2222548/product.html

Werbung:

TimpZ

oh no! This is sooo boring! I did not like the film either. "with Microphone" it says. maybe it uses that dialogue thing in the wiimote, that'd be cool...

sharp141

everyone stop moaning
its made for the kids like my little cousins who love high school music and will buy it just because it says High School Musical

Gdog

No. No NO! This is the biggest, stupidest propaganda technique ever. I HATE HSM. This is getting really pathetic. I am getting really pissed off.

Jesusdragon737

No! This is retarded! I hate stupid games that are based off movies, and extremely annoying movies at that. Nintendo, please make more great games!

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
No! This is retarded! I hate stupid games that are based off movies, and extremely annoying movies at that. Nintendo, please make more great games!

This is a 3rd party game.. :O Like Boogie..

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:

Yeah, i wasn't saying that Nintendo was making these games, I was just saying that all these stupid games are coming out, so Nintendo should make a lot more really nice games to show how good the Wii really is.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
Danny said:

Yeah, i wasn't saying that Nintendo was making these games, I was just saying that all these stupid games are coming out, so Nintendo should make a lot more really nice games to show how good the Wii really is.

True.. Like Super Mario Galaxy or Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros Brawl.. Those are good games

titch.ryan

all i can say at a high school musical game is LOL. what a stupid game but I suppose it caters for the little kids that own a Wii as they will love it. :)

Werbung: