what the flip?!? high school musical for wii?!?

killman360

:huh:Uhhhh.....no:huh:. The movie's are very annoying and well, the game would probably not be that different. I guess this game will appeal to fan's of the movie's.....or mabye a slightly younger audience.

Werbung:

sharp141

as i said my cousins would love this,
and i told them about it,
now they are talking about it for the last hour and cant wait to buy it,
they are so excited

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:
Pinkprincess said:
I've had to buy this for my daughter because she loves HSM

Please give us your opinion about it so we can stop this "I hate this game" Chat.

Well, basically, everyone who thinks the movies were good are going to love the game, but everybody who is an actual gamer and plays video games a lot will not enjoy it whatsoever.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
Danny said:
Pinkprincess said:

Please give us your opinion about it so we can stop this "I hate this game" Chat.

Well, basically, everyone who thinks the movies were good are going to love the game, but everybody who is an actual gamer and plays video games a lot will not enjoy it whatsoever.

Ok.. SO can we stop this silly I hate this game rant?

Pinkprincess

Danny said:
Pinkprincess said:

Sorry I can't tell you about this game because I've put it away for christmas.

My daughter is only 6, this game is no good for anybody over the age of about 13 and I don't think boys if any age will enjoy playing this

killman360

I just recently saw a thing on TV about this game, and it seems that ONLY fan's of the movie will like the game. Of course if you are a fan than you are in luck and you probably will love it. They said you can play as multiple stars from the movie's and it has every song from the 1st and 2nd movie's. Everyone else though, you might want to stick with something like karaoke Revolution or American Idol, unless you really want a singing game for the Wii......:closedeyes:

Danny

Pinkprincess said:
Nintendo is making games that the customers (us) want and at the moment there is a big market fro High School Msical stuff

I hate HSM.. :O I'm sure most parents hate it too :p

Jesusdragon737

Actually, a large number of people really enjoy the HSM movies. I wouldn't be surprised if this game sold really well. Like all the girls I know love the movie, but I'm not so sure that they would want the game...

Werbung:

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
Actually, a large number of people really enjoy the HSM movies. I wouldn't be surprised if this game sold really well. Like all the girls I know love the movie, but I'm not so sure that they would want the game...

Recently we've been whining about games.. Can we stop? We're not buying it... So let's stop this crappy arguement..