What to spend $600 on

What should i get (40 means $40 or n means $n)

• see option 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why waste my money on v- games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

killman360

Yes, Get a Wii, and also try to get a wireless router. Right now, the wii game's are not showing much at this point and the online service rule's. To at least hold you over until mario kart and Brawl.;)

Linksys

um... i have a wireless router just a sold mario kart ds before i got it so the only games i have for it are diddy kong racing(noone gets on) pokemon (zomg) and mario vs donkey kong 2(have to have fc)

killman360

Linksys said:
um... i have a wireless router just a sold mario kart ds before i got it so the only games i have for it are diddy kong racing(noone gets on) pokemon (zomg) and mario vs donkey kong 2(have to have fc)

LOL, srry, i guess that might be where the name come's from.:D

Linksys

no i use Motorola the name came from when i didnt have it me and my friend went outside with a labtop lookin for internet and we found three routers <linksys,linksys2,linksys 2 3 >
yes it was spaced like that^^

Linksys

sorry for double post but i want to add these to the checklist mario party ds mario kart wii (if they have 1 supersmash bros

any extra forgotten mario games /pokemon/yoshi/donkey kong games tell me

and on virtual console
super mario64 diddy kong racing donkey kong 64 super smash bros paper mario
like all 2-d mario games (i will not get mario rpg until i no what it really is)

Ryano

Linksys said:
sorry for double post but i want to add these to the checklist mario party ds mario kart wii (if they have 1 supersmash bros

any extra forgotten mario games /pokemon/yoshi/donkey kong games tell me

and on virtual console
super mario64 diddy kong racing donkey kong 64 super smash bros paper mario
like all 2-d mario games (i will not get mario rpg until i no what it really is)

Please don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason, and Mario rpg is Mario in an rpg game....

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and Mario Kart Wii are probably your three best game choices. Mario Strikers Charged and Zelda Twilight Princess are also really good choices.