What ya listening to these days

Werbung:
Incognito
Incubus
David Usher
Killers
Soulquarians (D'Angelo, Erykha Badu, De La Soul, ect...)
old Tribe Called Quest
and some 70's Soul like Bobby Womack, Isaac Hayes and Mayfield of course

Intro

Besides touring to support the new album, Ghostface is working with Raekwon on a follow-up to their classic duet album, 1995's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx," as well as an album with masked marvel MF Doom, rumored to be titled "Ghostface Meets Metal Face."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/06/AR2006040600612_pf.html

Oh snap, son.

Gotta, gotsta, gotsta, gotta..

MeanMugginFool

Cuban Linx was some pretty tight stuff! I just picked up the new Taking Back Sunday and Secret Machines albums this last week, both are pretty awesome on the rock tip. Also I have been listening to Ambulance LTD, Red Letter Agent, and Radiohead a lot this week.

blze

zebra head, anyone ever heard of them? i heard them last night and kind of liked it. 19 wheels also, anyone? werd.

MeanMugginFool

Neg on that blz0r...I believe I posted about these guys before, but I picked up Wolfmother's album that came out this week, awesome stuff. Sounds like stuff right out of 70s rock, some Black Sabbath/Led Zeppelin sounding rock. Good stuff, I am definetly diggin the sound.

Deviant

I've been listening to Zebrahead since I was in 8th grade (7 years ago), and their best album is Wast of Mind and Playmate of the Year. The video for Playmate of the Year is awesome because it's at the Playboy Mansion....tittais!

Werbung: