Which gun is the most suitable for my playing style?

BrodieH1994

Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone could help me, because i don't know what gun would be the best for me to use.

IM NOT ASKING WHAT GUN IS THE BEST (Opinionated) IM ASKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ME!

Thank you.

I tend to crouch back while theres some firefights happening and just kinda, Be the guardian angel for my team mates. (Not saying im good or anything, im usually juist there to help)

When on larger maps i like to sit in one spot and snipe - Obv a sniper rifle would be helpful

I LOVE to see my opponents go boom, so grenades are usually a must.

On Smaller maps such as Junk Flea, i like to sometimes run around with a shotty annoying people. :)

COPY THIS INTO YOUR REPLY AND FILL OUT THE FEILDS!

AR -
SR -
PISTOL -
SHOTGUN -
NADES -

Please only post if u think the guns are suitable for my play style. Not just because you think its a good gun and u use it. ( but if it does the job for me then post... i guess )

Thanks for the help!

Werbung:

iSh0cked

AR - M4 if your a low rank, M416 when you can get it.
SR - M24 if you can aim for the head. L9 if you're just gonna sit back.
PISTOL - I would just stick with the default one.
SHOTGUN - If you wanna test your luck go for the supply case shotgun. If you don't go with the military shotgun.
NADES - If you're high enough, I would go for the upgraded grenade, forgot what its called. Or if you like to play S&D, I would go with a flash grenade.

AR -So from what you've said you seem like a medium range combatant so, i would recommend, AUG, FAMAS,K2, M4 or M416. All those guns preform well a Mid-close range allthough so better than others, If your more Mid and CQC then FAMAS or K2 is your gun. Either way you can't go wrong w/ those guns (except maybe the AUG)

SR -Depends, if your a headshot junkie M24, most people use the L96, or one of the auto snipers, Im not a sniper so this won't be much help.

PISTOL -Again i don't use my pistol very often, (only as a back up after my M16)
SHOTGUN -The military Shotty or the Spaz, i haven't tried the CSM rand one.
NADES - I stick w/ the default, but If you have some GP to burn go ahead w/ the "big boom" ones. The gaz is kinda useless unless you play alot of CTF.
(Note, i haven't tried the ones in the store very often because at the time you could have two default nades, and only one of the Big boom ones)

I dunno if that will help

BrodieH1994

Thanks heaps guys, already its helping haha. i just bought a L96 or whatever sniper rifle and im like, getting neally 30 kills a game! thankyou

electroflow

AR -So from what you've said you seem like a medium range combatant so, i would recommend, AUG, FAMAS,K2, M4 or M416. All those guns preform well a Mid-close range allthough so better than others, If your more Mid and CQC then FAMAS or K2 is your gun. Either way you can't go wrong w/ those guns (except maybe the AUG)

SR -Depends, if your a headshot junkie M24, most people use the L96, or one of the auto snipers, Im not a sniper so this won't be much help.

PISTOL -Again i don't use my pistol very often, (only as a back up after my M16)
SHOTGUN -The military Shotty or the Spaz, i haven't tried the CSM rand one.
NADES - I stick w/ the default, but If you have some GP to burn go ahead w/ the "big boom" ones. The gaz is kinda useless unless you play alot of CTF.
(Note, i haven't tried the ones in the store very often because at the time you could have two default nades, and only one of the Big boom ones)

I dunno if that will help

well the default is limited to 1 now so its either one default or one big boom, id go for the big boom (m69he)

john66

AR - Famas for mid range and cqc combat
SR - Sr-25 or l96
PISTOL - K5
SHOTGUN - 590 military shotgun
NADES - The super powered nade
I used all that for a day when I had the urge to burn a hole in my pocket. Except for the super powered nade. This set seems to be suited to your style since I kind of do the same thing. Although the famas can be switched out with the m-14, g-36, or M4a1. Although I bought the advanced back pack to do this. Which allows for another extra slot.

PiAnaHoLiC91

Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone could help me, because i don't know what gun would be the best for me to use.

IM NOT ASKING WHAT GUN IS THE BEST (Opinionated) IM ASKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ME!

Thank you.

I tend to crouch back while theres some firefights happening and just kinda, Be the guardian angel for my team mates. (Not saying im good or anything, im usually juist there to help)

When on larger maps i like to sit in one spot and snipe - Obv a sniper rifle would be helpful

I LOVE to see my opponents go boom, so grenades are usually a must.

On Smaller maps such as Junk Flea, i like to sometimes run around with a shotty annoying people. :)

COPY THIS INTO YOUR REPLY AND FILL OUT THE FEILDS!

AR -
SR -
PISTOL -
SHOTGUN -
NADES -

Please only post if u think the guns are suitable for my play style. Not just because you think its a good gun and u use it. ( but if it does the job for me then post... i guess )

Thanks for the help!

i got you bro.
if you wanna sty back and back up your teamates, just go for the SR25. if you cant snipe, i recomend the M4A1 SCOPED and EXT MAGII. you wanna know why you should use the M4A1? because it has the lowest recoil for Assult Rifles. give it a try from far away. best if used in waverider and Rattlesnake maps. just dont use it in close quarters.

even better if you got the RANKS to go buy the M4A16, do it. its an upgrade from the M4A1. Please now, dont judge the M4A1 by its looks because it looks like the M16. M4A1 Looks like the M16 but its BEST.

its up to you. =] GL

Naruto101

i need a good gun but i want to keep it for 30 days.i like high up spots to snipe off of and my rank is two bars.i need a gun toget me gp chow =)

Werbung:

antiC4MP

AR - FAMAS PWNS. If you want to go super noob and kill everything from any range use a G36, it's gloriously overpowered.
SR - Um idk the name but the one with stats similar to the SR-25 and M24... it's grey and bulkier looking than the SR but it's a tad bit more powerful. I've had some good kills with it but I didn't pay attention to the name. I'm never using a sniper again though probably.
PISTOL - K5 is king.
SHOTGUN - MS90 or w/e. I replaced my snipe with this and it's epic, who cares how noob you'll seem this will get you massive kills once you get used to it.
NADES - Not nades, MINES! Mines are hillarious and I get way more actual kills with them than nades as 2 mines close to each other kill every time and you're at least taking them down to 20hp with one. Nades usually just hurt people because you have time to run once you see them thrown.