Which of these vehicles would you like to see?

Which One of these vehicles wpuld you like to see in combat arms?

• Tank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hummer (Humvie)

• Dune buggy/Swamp Buggy

• Fighter Jet

• Helicopter

• Amphibous Vehicle

• All of them

• none i hate vehicles

• Total voters
Werbung:

SgtMaj-Aaron

These maps aren't near big enough for any of these vehicles!
But if they added some large maps in a new patch they should add humvie with a mounted gun!

Love

I voted for all, seeing as vehicles are quite fun, although they're considered "cheap" it's still fun none the less.

They should add a few big maps, and add vehicles, that'd bring more players.
I'm hoping for a helicopter, who doesn't love spawn camping with a heli?
(Obviously CQC-crazed people, but I'm not referring to you, lol.)

jklp44

hummer tank and helicopter the most. they really need to start organizing AKA have maps that are cqc (junk flea) medium (sniw valley) and large (idk a really big one though). the only map that should have vehicles is the large ones. you cantt have a tank in cqc its just gay. :D

Layzie

Vehicles would kill the game play and turn Combat Arms into Battlefield series. Close quarter combat would drop to nothing since everyone would just ride around in vehicles all day long. Also as someone previously stated, the maps aren't big enough for any sort of vehicular battles.

However.. since I really really enjoyed planetside; seeing combat arms turned into an MMOFPS would be pretty fun. Through in some sort of overall mission and different factions for armies would be cool. Then, i'd be all for the incorporation of vehicles.

Purpose-1

They should make tanks in them for people with a sniper or LAW. It would not be good for any maps because they are way to small. They should make this happen by the next update. The tanks should also be mounted with snipers and spray guns. This would be pretty cool for SandHog if it is big enough.

Love

They should make tanks in them for people with a sniper or LAW. It would not be good for any maps because they are way to small. They should make this happen by the next update. The tanks should also be mounted with snipers and spray guns. This would be pretty cool for SandHog if it is big enough.

Why would snipers be added?
Most likely the M60/M249 will be mounted.
It's WAYYY too big for Sand Hog.

shawnaw2

vehicles added would be fun
but talk abt the lag.... and lack of space ( big map lag even more for me )
plus the ppl who mae them could take up to mths or years making the vehicles
but adding them would add to a whole new type of playing though

superwii60

i voted none...i dont hate vehicles but like some previos posts it would add to much lag, and i already have enough of that. but y have vehicles wen u can have mounted machineguns and hornet nests in some of the places, like the jungle map with the downed plane, wouldnt it make sence to have a mounted gun out side the alpha spawn point if that was a real battle situation

Werbung:

Roger117

It would be cool if they added a massive map for vehicles. I wouldn't mind seeing a Hummer with a mounted machine gun on it.