Which of these vehicles would you like to see?

Which One of these vehicles wpuld you like to see in combat arms?

• Tank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hummer (Humvie)

• Dune buggy/Swamp Buggy

• Fighter Jet

• Helicopter

• Amphibous Vehicle

• All of them

• none i hate vehicles

• Total voters

couchminer

the hummer bcus all of the other vehicle givge the player too much of an advantage, so just using it to get around or running ppeps over isnt too bad

Werbung:

SplitNicholas

maybe a NPC helly like of cod4 but you cant do tanks and - with this game...!!!! the pyisics suck to bad + it would make it horibble like warrock this isnt warrock or bf 2 ppl .... its more like counterstrike or cod4.

xommcommando

uh...

Combat Arms is a CQC/Camping game, and vehicles don't really belong here.

and in order for combat arms to accommodate vehicles, it would have to become Battlefield (not that i hate battlefield, its pretty good) and that would defeat the purpose of the game.

-DeaFen0-

Fighter Jet. I wanna be able to bomb all who oppose me into the ground in my F-15C. Sadly, the maps would then have to be too big, so possibly a gun mounted snowmobile for the larger snow maps or a Humvee for future larger maps. Hey, we'd finally have a practical use for the LAW.

MooCowMan

I think vehicles in CA is a horrible idea. It would also require more coding, introduce more ways to glitch or hack the system (vehicle hacks.. no thanks!), and it would just be a costly time consuming feature that really wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Colinarms

All these vehicles would be great. Maybe not the fighter jet though. It would need very limited ammo to be fair. Before nexon even thinks of putting these in they need much larger maps. Maybe maps like desert warfare. Maybe open battlefields in africa. Or ice plains in Siberia. I would like vehicles if they added bigger maps.

Miran_Eitan

the servers aren't designed for vehicles. They'd lag out. Simple enough. It's different style of game play too, there's not alot of interactment with the environment, if you haven't noticed, in CA. The game isn't really designed for stuff like vehicles. There's very little in the way of doors and breakable objects, except for stuff that's extremely scripted. There's no real ragdoll effects, which means every single thing for vehicles would have to be pre-scripted, otherwise they'd have to remake the engine.

Now for those of you who have never done programming for games before, this is NOT a fun or easy task. Specially when the game is for the most part, free.

I wouldn't do it if I were them. Too much work, no real gain.

Werbung:

XCalibry

If nexon brings vehicles to CA, that would be like battlefield, halo, Crysis type games then. Solider vs solider is what CA is!