Who is your favorite Stack Whore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankfullydillaneverstacks3bd.jpg

Werbung:

slick

PWND...lol

But if Dilla would have switched what do you think would have happened???

ROCKTHEVOTE

Puppet

Your problem wasn't dilla so much as it was your guy with the 4-17 score. You should have asked Dilla to boot that guy to make room for a better player from the other team. Your top player was named "camping carl". Not exactly the name that is synonymous with rushing. Your best player was Misranger, who probably charged into her own death while Camping Carl waited for Dilla to come near the box he was hiding behind. Next time ask Dilla to change the map. Keep asking in case he didn't see it. Ask until he begs you to shut up and changes it.

rocklee

A agree with Dad tho. After about 8 arounds, someone should have switched. Usually a deficit of about 5 rounds isn't stacking, but 17-1.... that should have started some alarms and had some people switch.

psychonaut13

whatever guys. you can say all you want that someone should have switched and yes someone SHOULD have switched and in this situation i'd say it's dilla. however, no matter how much ppl like to claim that they don't stack the teams, most are full of shit.

part of me believes that it's just always gonna be that way, so i've given up giving a shit.

innovision

I was in on that stackage as well and I didn't switch. I wasn't doing nearly as well as dilla, but still none the less I didn't switch. Most people go CT on aztec for the easy win on the stacked team. I figured it was about time that a good T team did some serious owning on aztec. Perhaps we were wrong, but you have to admit, its not often you see the T side stacked on that map.

stoned_MONKee

How about we just remove the team choices and make everyone who comes in auto? I know it might be impossible, but it sound good. I have to admit I have played on stacked teams, but I usually switch, unless I was on the lousy team the map before.
I think the reason why a lot of people don't switch is because they are concerned about getting in to a clan, and therefore need the "stats" to impress the prospective clans.
There are alot of us who are not "good enough" to get into clans, and really don't care about the stats. I play this game for a couple of reasons:
First, it is fun, and playing here at punx it is the most fun.
Second, is the people; there is a really great group of people who play here regulary, and the clan members and recruits of Punx and LO3 are fun and accepting people.
I consider all of you as freinds, and you can stop by for a beer or two anytime you are up in Buffalo, NY -but none of you are allowed near my wife, mom, sister or dog; you are some sick bastards! :twisted:

Casualty

i dont think there is a advantage in aztec, CT is usaully stacked becuase people prefer that side, but i dont think there is a advantage on the map

stoned_MONKee

If the t's are effective rushers the ct's don't stand a chance. Just ask Dilla, no wait the Never goes ct on aztec unless Holiday is already playing as a ct. :twisted:

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.